The -Would You Ever - Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Sure, my PJ's are a pair of thick fleece pants and one of Mr Husband's old snowboarding sweatshirts, which is the way a lot of people around here dress anyway. I don't think anyone would notice.

Would you ever go skinny dipping?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Only if i was directly involved in the case somehow.

Would you ever steal something from your work?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
No.

If you witnessed a murder by a member of a dangerous organization, Mafia, etc) would you testify if it meant that you had to enter the Federal Witness Protection Program?

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I honestly don't know.  I'd like to say "yes" but am not sure that I would should the situation actually arise.

Would you ever adopt a senior cat with health problems?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since we had a dog with health problems I'd probably be inclined to say yes to a senior cat with health problems too (only drawback is expense)

Would you ever rescue someone who had fallen into thin ice on a pond or other body of water?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I doubt I would be of any use to any one in such a plight but if there wasn't anybody else available I'd do my best after having called for aid.

Would you stop when driving alone at night to help a motorist in trouble?

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, but I would call emergency services from the safety of my car first.  Then, I'd go to their aid, depending on what kind of trouble they were in, and on what country I was in.  

Would you ever consider trekking across Outer Mongolia?   

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Yes. I've been to Outer Mongolia. Spent a week living in a Ger and horse riding across the Terelj National Park. It's an amazing place.

Would you ever hitch hike?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think it would be fun,

Would you ever live in a country where women have to wear veils and keep their bodies covered if the punishment for not doing so is harsh?

Last edited:

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No way, I would end up in jail

Would you live in a foreign country without learning the local language and history?
​Heavens no!

​I would not want to live in a new U.S. State without learning its history and customs. (They can vary a lot. Consider Hawaii. . . .)

What foreign country would you want to avoid living in? Or, countries, and why?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
North Korea. The government, the weather, the poverty

Would you ever (funds not a prob) fly to Italy for a week just to pig out on amazing food and view amazing art?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have done so to different parts of Italy  in three occasions for more than a week when living in France.

Would you ever live in your own country in  a neighbourhood mainly inhabited by immigrants speaking a foreign language? 

Last edited:

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, I have done so to different parts of Italy  in three occasions for more than a week when living in France.

Would you ever live in your own country in  a neighbourhood mainly inhabited by immigrants speaking a foreign language? 
​I have, on a number of occasions. My native language is English, but large areas of Southern California are populated by people from Latin America, particularly Mexico. I've lived in a number of barrios​ like that. When I was in law school, I shared a house with a couple from China (classmates) in Monterey Park, a suburb of Los Angeles, that's one of a number that are like parts of China. (I tried to buy there, too expensive.)

Have you ever learned a cuisine different from what you're accustomed to from a person to whom it's native? I did, from my Chinese roommates' parents. I still cook a lot of that stuff!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes but nothing so exotic as chinese food.  My husband was French and loved to cook.  French cooking changes beaucoup from one region to the other. Cooking in Normandy, La Lorrraine, La bretagne and of course the Mediterranean region  had each their characteristics.  My cooking was more of Italian and Spanish origin but I loved and love French cooking.

Would you ever go visiting the ancient city of Pompeii southeast f Naples?

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes but nothing so exotic as chinese food.  My husband was French and loved to cook.  French cooking changes beaucoup from one region to the other. Cooking in Normandy, La Lorrraine, La bretagne and of course the Mediterranean region  had each their characteristics.  My cooking was more of Italian and Spanish origin but I loved and love French cooking.

Would you ever go visiting the ancient city of Pompeii southeast f Naples?
​Yes! And Herculanum, too.

Ever been to Manchu Picchu?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I have left it for too long and now I wouldn't dare. I have to be contented with souvenirs brought back to me by friends and family.

Would you ever be photographed with a lion lying at your feet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.