The World From Your Cat's Point Of View

shadowkitty10

"Mom" of Many Kitties
Kitten
Purraise
I thought that this forum would be perfect for this!

Describe something from your cat's point of view. Just give their name and just let the words follow. If your kitty does something peculiar or funny, describe it from their point of view!

Here's mine, in my cat's Greyson perspective. And, yes, this is a true event.

I look at the closed door. Where did my human go?! One moment, she was petting me and I was purring and everything was good, but then she disappeared behind this thing! I thought she was going to feed me! I hear sounds of that awful thing, water. She could be in trouble! All that's left to do is to meow. And then throw-up in protest. Twice.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
IMG_9327.JPG

'Those silly kittens down there won't be able to bother me now. I am the Queen, after all. These paper towels are mine, all mine. Oh. Hey you. Do you have treats?! Oh. Okay. Want to go outside for a walk? Yes? Oh, wait, there's too much snow. Let's just purr together instead.'

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowkitty10

"Mom" of Many Kitties
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 206782
'Those silly kittens down there won't be able to bother me now. I am the Queen, after all. These paper towels are mine, all mine. Oh. Hey you. Do you have treats?! Oh. Okay. Want to go outside for a walk? Yes? Oh, wait, there's too much snow. Let's just purr together instead.'
Whiskers and your cat would get along quite well--those first three sentences are exactly what she would say!

furbaby229

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat gets so jealous if he smells another cat on me, Like when i go to a friends house. So this is what i think he thinks when that happens.
"no"
Yep, he thinks no then has a temper tantrum until i cuddle him and say hes my favorite kitty :p

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think that Max believes we invite people over to visit for his benefit not our own. Since he has no fear of strangers and when the doorbell rings, for the moment he hides and then he comes out and visits so whoever it happens to be he acts like he's known them forever even though he's never seen the person before or even a group of people!

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh and the latest thing is he will crawl in a purse if you leave your purse open he will get in your purse and start taking things out and spreading them all over the table or the floor or whatever is convenient at the moment. At the moment he's hunting for a mouse I think he is very very quiet perched in the kitchen among some stuff that I had nicely stacked yesterday I opened my back door just in time to see a little mouse from between my feet out the door with running behind! I guess when you're born in a barn it's part of life even though you're an indoor cat a hundred percent of the time the thrill of the hunt!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*The world according to Elvis*
"That black&white thing. It bothers me. I want to chase it. Every time I try, it runs under the bed and turns, growling. When I first came here, that black&white cat was friendly and flirtatious and I thought we were going to be an 'item'. I liked this idea. But then, somehow, that black&white cat turned into this black&white thing. This thing that runs and growls. I want to catch it. I am frustrated. I mope." :tabbycat:
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG

Sirmuffins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You mean what's in their mind when for instance: Ziggy will join me in bed, use my head as a playground while trying to get a bite of my nose in between or when Sheera despite having tons of toys will hunt the scotch brite scrub all over the house instead or go after the window squidgy or Amy will sit on my phone when l am trying to read or all of them will have us open the window to either go out or come in and will remain standing with their butt either in or out considering the pros and cons of this crucial step???

Well, l think it says I AM ENTITLED AND YOU MY HUMAN ARE HERE TO SEE TO IT THAT I GET WHAT I WANT - NOW!!!:clapcat::devilcat2:

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When he stands quietlt in front of his bowl and sees me approaching making the ACK NOISES I am to feed the little monkey!
Well trained. Aren't WE ALL!!!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear reader, this is Oliver. My hooman has missed out one of my 200 daily snacks and I'm feeling peckish. Betty looks quite tasty so should I tuck in? Her fate is in your hands. I'm not a snob but she's just a moggie so maybe she won't be missed. Please don't tell HIM about this.

IMG_1307.JPG

Can I have a quick nibble whilst you decide?

IMG_1304.JPG