Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is, indeed. Oddly enough, when I worked at the mental hospital, I noticed that those who tended towards manic behavior were, as expected, in full cry during the full moon, but those who tended towards depression actually got worse during the dark of the moon. I guess that, out of a hospital setting where such things are actively watched for, it just isn't noticed.
I don't think it is. My mother worked with what back then they called "multiply handicapped" teens. At the time it was 4 big teen boys! Some kids would fly into fits and get violent. I'd go to work with her sometimes and that could be a bit scary. I mean they were trained to handle it; but it was still scary for a kid to see it happen.
He laughed and said, "I look at your boobs. Not your eyes." :doh:
At least he knows what he likes. Indecisive people frustrate me. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, I'm having one of those days where I hate the state of our house and feel like I'm failing as an adult. I was able to get J to be happy in my wrap while I put her diapers in the dryer, brought in the garbage and recycling bins, emptied the dishwasher and swept a little, but it feels like I barely made a dent.

Sometimes I think it would be easier if J would nap in her crib even though I know five years from now it'll matter a lot more that she felt safe and loved during her daytime sleep than the fact that the top of the shelf in here looks like this:
1020211337~3.jpg

But I just wish I was more domestic and better at cleaning/organizing in general.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But I just wish I was more domestic and better at cleaning/organizing in general.
People seem to think that because I am homeschooling I must be some kind of domestic master. Hardly. :lol: Even when the kids were little I wasn’t. I really had to learn to let some standards go. Mostly my own preconceived notions about what my home should be like or what I should be able to do in a day. Fortunately DH helps.

I remember one day I had to go to DS 7 times while just trying to load the dishwasher because babies don’t care. :crazy: I think I’ve finally convinced myself that peoples imaginary opinions don’t matter either.:lol:

DH had the opportunity to see some of my challenges with schooling DS lately too. So that makes me feel a little better. I mean I talk to him about the good and the hard; but now hes seen it for himself. I think he actually relates to DS; so I’m hoping he will have ideas to help.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KarenKat KarenKat She is beautiful! Oh my goodness!

I had horrible heartburn with my daughter, and she was pretty much bald until she was 2. She now has rather thick hair. My son's hair was not as thick as your Isabelle's, but it stuck out in a strawberry blonde halo around his head. He had long hair because when he cuts it, it still stands out. (He is 28.)

My daughter had pretty bad heartburn with Hobbit, and he just had a fuzzy head. Now it is a mess of soft curls with a hint of strawberry blonde to it. This is last summer compared to now.
106003036_1126781741033251_716553921620077426_o.jpg 20211011_184048 (2).jpg

We had a bit of a scare today. There was a tornado warning in our area. I heard that possibly two were seen. One to our southwest, the other to our east.

As for my ranting earlier this week, nothing has really changed. We had to file another complaint and hope that her insurance company will not increase her rate due to her "losing" her license. I am not happy with it at all, but I guess we will have to see what happens.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
got the booster vacinne shot today with gf(3rd shot) :lol: she is already acting grumbly and complaining of feeling like she has a fever:rolleyes:living the saying of a parents job is never done:flail: but i feel fine though slight soreness at injection spot on shoulder is all and tommorrow just do same as before workout any body aches i might have in the early morning.then be ready to baby, pamper,spoil the grumbly gf while spends the day resting in bed:lol:while laughing at her tantrums:flail:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We survived glasses shopping for DS and I today. My camera roll has 2 full screens of selfies that I took so I could SEE myself wearing them!! I had to go compare the reciept with the LensCrafters website in order to tell my mother which ones I’d chosen. :rolleyes2: :lol: I do not look good in most of the popular styles right now. I put one pair on and immediately said to DD “I look like Aunt ____.” And she said “Yup!”:flail:

DS has a big head (runs on both sides of the family) and a lot of kid frames are too small. We tried some adult and those are too big. So he basically ended up with almost exactly what he already had… I tried to get him ones with color but he was like *nope.* He is more picky with his shoes and glasses than DD and I are!! He knows what he likes and thats that. DD and I just like everything (except glasses) basically.;)

So now I’m pooped. Time for a book and/or a movie.:yawn::sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.