The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I hope not! Did he injure it or does he have a clot or diabetes?
My mom's side of the family is prone to blood clots. She has lost two relatives due to blood clots from broken legs/foot. My mom developed blood clots after breaking her foot but "luckily" they went to her lungs instead of her heart so it was caught in time and treated. She was at work and started coughing up blood and ended up passing out. 😨

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! :redheartpump::redheartpump:
I just found out my neighbor is in the hospital. It's not COVID, but he might lose his leg. Please keep us updated if you can!
Oh my goodness, I’ll be praying!!
Thank you! ❤😘
Good luck! May I ask what kind of job you're interviewing for? If you don't want to say, that's fine, no pressure. ☺
Of course! It’s just for a job at a fast-food restaurant… nothing too exciting, but it’s my first job 😉

Last edited:

BEVIS SHUT UP

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Three crazy cats sitting outside in the driveway with freezing rain coming down like it's a hundred degrees outside.

Also thinking about how I still have to do 19 hours of paid surveys today.

Also what should I do about the ice melt Mom insists on putting on the sidewalk. I"m so scared it would hurt the cats. Ideas? She is screaming about it. There's no reasoning with her. :(
putting ice on the sidewalk prove it came from your address a pedestrian slips in the falls legally you are responsible for all the sidewalk around your property even if it's not your property it's the city property of the homeowner or renter to clear the sidewalk so it is safe for all your mother could be sued for a lot of money in punitive damages

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
So we are in the country, and the neighbor has been caring for 4 feral cats. One was pregnant and gave birth to at least two kittens, all are small and her black. We see them running around our land periodically playing or hunting. They have killed at least one bird and ate it in our barn.

so one of the kittens came up to our screened front door while our tortie Olive was looki NG out. It was so cute, it was quite eager to meet its new kitty friend and come inside until Olive batted the window and chased it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.