The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ride home yesterday through Ida remnants was nerve racking at times. Heavy rain that even wipers on high speed didn't help. Roads were getting flooded. And my phone sounding the alarm as I got near Wayson's Corner, MD due to the proximity to Annapolis which had a tornado go through about the same time. :oops:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:dancingblackcat:this saturday on the 4th will be 16 years for anna and i. i got lucky she mentioned it this morning i am horrible with remembering our anniversary date.probably why she mentioned it with a laugh saying its been 16 years now:lol:but i have never forgotten a birthday of hers since we met so that counts as a good thing doesnt it? or the month of our anniversary :D

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been dealing with a lady trying to get her firearm back. Yelling at me because she needs to fill out a form to have a background check done. Yelling at me because she needs to fill out 3 more forms because she has so many past charges they don't all fit on one form. Yelling at me because it's taking a long time and she is late for work. Yelling at me because.... the list is getting endless. :frustrated:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Been dealing with a lady trying to get her firearm back. Yelling at me because she needs to fill out a form to have a background check done. Yelling at me because she needs to fill out 3 more forms because she has so many past charges they don't all fit on one form. Yelling at me because it's taking a long time and she is late for work. Yelling at me because.... the list is getting endless. :frustrated:
Been there. You have to master the art of nodding and looking/sounding sympathetic while not listening to anything they are saying.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:rolleyes:my bid on getting another tarantula failed i txted gf asking what type of gift she wanted when she replied i dunno:anticipation:i suggested maybe she would like one of her own:lol: i got shot down right away with a no and i am not buying you another one either:shocked:guess its gonna be shopping then:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.