The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This cold has really been kicking my butt today. I've felt like I was dying. Then about an hour ago, I remembered that I still had some Sudafed locked in my filing cabinet. Took one and I'm starting to feel better.

Thanks to the drug addicts, Sudafed is prescription only here. I got a prescription 2 years ago when I was really sick and didn't take it all and saved it. Glad I did. Stupid drug addicts taking away the best cold medicine on the market. Ugh.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! We have to get it at the pharmacy counter here and they scan you drivers license. At least the "good' sudafed. Which I try not to take. I tried it after DS was born when I needed to dry up my milk and I remember walking down the hall that night feeling like my head was detached and floating above my body. It felt like I was halucinating. :paranoid:

I hope you're on the mend now! It's not easy to just run to the doctor when you have 3 little kids to tag along.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, tomorrow I go into the hospital to take my pre-procedure COVID test and get my blood work done. I am in no mood to have a bottle brush stuck up my nose, and I hate to tell them, but IF I were to be positive, I'd have caught it there! However, I am anticipating that all will be well, and hopefully there will be no clots spotted on Wednesday, and we can convince my heart to beat normally!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, tomorrow I go into the hospital to take my pre-procedure COVID test and get my blood work done. I am in no mood to have a bottle brush stuck up my nose, and I hate to tell them, but IF I were to be positive, I'd have caught it there! However, I am anticipating that all will be well, and hopefully there will be no clots spotted on Wednesday, and we can convince my heart to beat normally!
Hoping that it all goes easy.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
On my mind... thinking about how lucky I am. I went to Canadian Tire yesterday and they had about 40 miniature phalaenopsis orchids on these wooden stands at the back garbage bound. They were all in rough shape (severely dehydrated). I asked the worker if I could have 1 and he said I could take 2. Seems like such a waste. They just need a month of good consistent watering and they'd be good as new. I guess they gave up on the orchids since the flower spikes dried up.
20210614_175456.jpg
20210614_175529.jpg

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've decided to try one more time with the little girl and her mom. Her birthday is coming up, and I know all she's getting is dolls. I sent her a jewelry kit.

I still can't wrap my head around her mother's mentality-no books or arts and crafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.