The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anybody heard from Moonstonewolf recently? I have not seem her post since May 8. I was wondering how Tourmaline was doing.
No, I haven’t. She told me before she left that she was going to leave. I’m not sure if she’ll be returning.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:cleaning day so far graycie is unhappy with me already. for locking her into the bedroom not possible to use my new broom and dust pan with her digging stuff back out of it or trying to eat the hair/dust balls. :rolleyes3:gf will be also soon as graycie begins knocking things over in the bedroom trash can dresser stuff.:shocked:my morning will be looking grim once the gf wakes up to.:lol:will get an earful from the both of em buut the apartment will be clean. with only our bedroom and bathroom left to clean once the gf is up and out of the bedroom.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a little home improvement mishap. In an effort to fix a horizontal crack in my garage side door with wood glue I managed to glue the bottom of the door to the concrete sill so that I couldn’t pull, push or yank it open. This is when it is nice to be single so there isn’t anyone to say “you did what?”. Anyway, I spent some quality time this afternoon chiseling glue off the concrete and door until I was finally able to open and shut the door.

Lessons learned. Not every idea is a good one
Glue can flow through a crack and not just into it
Chisels are great tools

Last edited:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a woman I know who doesn't buy books for her little girl. I've bought a book for her, and plan to keep doing it on occasion. I hate how selfish this woman is. She's the kind who thinks girls are meant to be "beautiful little fools", and never gets her daughter anything that would improve her mind.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a woman I know who doesn't buy books for her little girl. I've bought a book for her, and plan to keep doing it on occasion. I hate how selfish this woman is. She's the kind who thinks girls are meant to be "beautiful little fools", and never gets her daughter anything that would improve her mind.
thats sad she doesnt know how attractive a smart independent woman can be to a man.and plans to doom her daughter to possibly having a hard life or
(trapped)having to rely upon a man who may or may not treat her kid badly

Status
Not open for further replies.