The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
When we lived in California we had huge windows facing the sidewalk. Parents would walk their kids past the house and they would often stop and point out the kitties in the window and the kids got so excited. It was pretty cute.

64A8FCDA-9791-4EEB-B6AE-9BE3E893AA92.jpeg

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
10 days of school left! TEN! Counting today. We have had a terrible case of summeritis and I almost don't care. DD is done with several subjects anyway. DS; well we are going to be working on his multiplication for a few extra weeks anyway. And maybe a little bit of writing. Both kids are outside playing the the gorgeous sunshine we have right now. I don't have the heart to make them come in. I was feeling VERY overwhelmed this morning with everything I've had coming at me and to do; so maybe this is what I need too.

A woman is looking up into my window, where Selene is, and yelling, "Kitty, kitty, kitty, hey baby!"
I can't decide if I would find that creepy or decide she sounds like my kind of people. :lol: I always talk to the neighbor's dogs but at least she knows me now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.