The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You could use just the duvet cover itself as a coverlet with nothing inside or you could use a flannel top sheet as the insert.
The duvet cover is kind of thin; basically like 2 sheets sewn together. So I think she’ll want something in it. I think she likes the weight of a blanket when she sleeps. We can always test it too I guess.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Stressful day. My stepmother unexpectedly passed away today and it turns out there is supposed to be a will she and my dad had written before he died. At this point it hasn’t been found yet but per her sister I am the named executor in the will, which means I would have responsibility for collecting, disposing and distributing their assets.
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss... It has been a bad year.. ((hugs))

Hope you find the will.. It sounds as if it is goin to be a mess... Did your parents have an attorney?
If you can find the name of the attorney, then they should have a copy of the will.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Got a loan til we I get SSA. Oh and btw: not sure if anyone saw St Louis news but they just found over 800 pieces of mail which were checks, IRS documents and all in a dumpster in Ferguson MO. It made local news. So I stand by what I said about the mail service in St Louis a couple of weeks ago. USPS really needs to screen these carriers imo. This is the 2nd time in 3 months one of our post office locations was investigated for such behaviour.

Hundreds of pieces of mail found in a dumpster behind Ferguson business

So I'm not as crazy as I sound when it comes to the mail service here. Oh and the $5K check that my Mom is missing. It's still missing. If they aren't going to deliver and steal or put in dumpster then don't scan it for informed delivery.

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG how does Amazon stay in business. Maybe someone here can help. Can you make a video call from an echo show to someone's alexa app? I just spent 2 hours on the phone with the most uneducated manager ever. Story of my life.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure about the technical problem, but Amazon gets government subsidies and extra tax breaks as well as using the USPS to deliver their packages at a loss to the post office. So they get a lot of extra help to make record profits.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure about the technical problem, but Amazon gets government subsidies and extra tax breaks as well as using the USPS to deliver their packages at a loss to the post office. So they get a lot of extra help to make record profits.
I have a distribution center here so they never use USPS

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband just bought this. If the cats like it, we'll buy a second one. Has anyone tried this?
My friend used a self cleaning one and liked it. I'd never heard of it, but thought it was a very neat idea. He had shared a YouTube video with me of someone else explaining how it works and how they liked it. I prefer having an open top litter box, so did not accept my friends offer of his old self cleaning when he was rehoming supplies after his cat died. The idea was very intriguing, but worried about Isabelle stressing kittens out if she was walking by and kittens we trying to exit the box if Isabelle was advocating for her space. Don't need any cats anxious about getting in and out of the box because they worried about getting smacked and not being able to get away if they are in the box. :)

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasmine has come up with a new trick. She knows the meaning of “Show me,” so she’s begun meowing pitifully and when I get up and say “Show me what’s wrong” she races for her cat tree, leaps to the top, and rolls over on her back being adorable and soliciting pets. She doesn’t just want petting, it has to be petting while she’s on her cat tree! :doh: This could get old fast.

Margret

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband just bought this. If the cats like it, we'll buy a second one. Has anyone tried this?View attachment 379365
I have one but I use it like a regular litter box. I found that a lot of litter ended up getting wasted when clean litter ended up in the drawer. The drawer and the screen take up quite a bit of room in the box too.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Still not getting answers from Amazon on how my friend can register her Echo Show to the Alexa app. How on earth can you invent something and not know how it works? I'm very tempted to never buy another product from amazon again.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still not getting answers from Amazon on how my friend can register her Echo Show to the Alexa app. How on earth can you invent something and not know how it works? I'm very tempted to never buy another product from amazon again.
Not every employee has every answer. What every employee (particularly those in the Customer Service department) should have is a list of experts on particular subjects to whom they can refer problems.

Margret

Status
Not open for further replies.