The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Telling them to stop doesn't work. And they peer in windows when people aren't home. All the neighbors have repeatedly told them to stop and they just don't listen.
theres a thing called caltrops easy to make at home plus you can set them on your property near the windowsi mean what are they gonna do after stepping on one? say they went to peep in your window and happened to step on a spike that was on your property?cops would laughi mean the only other thing i can think to do is call cops say theres a prowler peeping tom :lol:i am not the best neighbor to have i guess

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aedan is in trouble and grounded from his car the rest of the day. He took off on fast speed. Got way ahead of me - two corners ahead and I couldn't even see them. We were just going around the block so he didn't cross any streets, but still. I had to run for 3 blocks and cut through yards to catch up and cut him off. Between the running and the panic, I about died. Took me at least half an hour to catch my breath.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:seen a leggo banner ad when i logged on now i want waffles to eat:lol:
I read that as lego and was so confused, haha. Like how does one go from plastic block toy to waffles?? Eggo's has been one of my pandemic treats I get. I love when we have leftover whipped butter from restaurant orders because it is so light and fluffy, and use it on my waffles, yum yum!

You make the most adorable little ones. They are so darling!

Spent another warm and windy day outside. My mom made yummy, fancy taco dish. It had a pork mixture with toppings of crema (?) (sour cream with lime, I think she said), and seasoned cabbage mix. There were so many interesting flavors and a little heat.

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I have intense cuteness aggression with my cats... when I see him curled up or stretched out relaxing I just wanna smash his cute little face in (and more)! Of course I'd never do it but sometimes it's so intense I gotta walk off and punch some pillows lol. My best friend also has this with her puppy so I'm glad it's not just me being crazy!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
read that as lego and was so confused, haha. Like how does one go from plastic block toy to waffles?? Eggo's has been one of my pandemic treats I get. I love when we have leftover whipped butter from restaurant orders because it is so light and fluffy, and use it on my waffles, yum yum!
:lol: :lol:i dunno good chance i just read it as leggo cause my pet tape worm took control

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aedan is in trouble and grounded from his car the rest of the day. He took off on fast speed. Got way ahead of me - two corners ahead and I couldn't even see them. We were just going around the block so he didn't cross any streets, but still. I had to run for 3 blocks and cut through yards to catch up and cut him off. Between the running and the panic, I about died. Took me at least half an hour to catch my breath.
Does it have a way to disable the fast option? I believe we did that with ours when DS first got it because he sure wasn't going to listen and go slower. :rolleyes2:
I read that as lego and was so confused, haha.
I did too. I thought maybe they were french waffles? :crazy:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure, but it does have a remote that i can use to take over. I just didn't take it with me because he's never broken the rule before. Won't make that mistake again.

I think the reason he did is because those other 3 kids joined us on our walk and they were on their bikes and he wanted to keep up. I'm not upset with them because I have no right to expect them to stay close to me. And while they may have influenced Aedan to go faster - not by telling him to, but just because he wanted to keep up - he needs to learn that mom's rules trump other kids. And he has to learn to be responsible for his own actions. Which is a lot for a three year old, but there's only one way to learn and that is by having the rules enforced and consequences for breaking them. So, he got a lecture. I hugged him and explained what he did wrong and why it was wrong. And he lost the car for a day. I told him that i was upset because I was scared. I couldn't see them and I need to see them and know where they are to keep him safe. He said sorry. And I think he understood. He's a very smart kid and he's already using his words to tell me how he feels so I think explaining how I felt helped him to understand.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah yeah I bet that's what it was! He learned an important lesson today. :agree:

I guess it's that time of year where I stress trying to figure out where to shop for cloting for my DD. Usually the summer isn't the difficult season; but she's outgrowing the kids departments yet way too young for the stores that cater to juniors. She has a few t-shirts that are from the women's department at Walmart. I'm not sure where else to look. Maybe Target or Old Navy? I glanced at the Old Navy website and wasn't impressed. Fortunately because she is thin I was able to order jean shorts from a children's department. But tops aren't gonna work so well. I might need to bite the bullet and do in-person shopping with her.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been waking up 10-20 minutes later at times, and my patient cats are so quiet and calm sometimes and am surprised they didn't bug me to get up and feed them. Like today, Isabelle was just curled up next to me waiting patiently and Persia sits on the ledge above where I sleep and attentively stares at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.