The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying. Do you know what's crazy? My doctor's wife had to get him to gain some weight. My grandfather is actually my "dietary doctor" so I get my slightly underweightness (that isn't a word) from him. He's pretty much the whole family's dietary doctor.
how cool is that your gramps is an actual doctor then?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying. Do you know what's crazy? My doctor's wife had to get him to gain some weight. My grandfather is actually my "dietary doctor" so I get my slightly underweightness (that isn't a word) from him. He's pretty much the whole family's dietary doctor.
:lol:maybe you have an unknown pet tape worm that causes your underweightness :lol:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
how cool is that your gramps is an actual doctor then?
He didn't go to college for it or anything but knows a lot about EVERYTHING. From chickens to dogs to plants to diets. He's very smart. He's always the first person I call when something is wrong with my cats or rabbits.
:lol:maybe you have an unknown pet tape worm that causes your underweightness :lol:
Haha. My grandmother actually mentioned that but none of my cats have worms so I don't think so.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He didn't go to college for it or anything but knows a lot about EVERYTHING. From chickens to dogs to plants to diets. He's very smart. He's always the first person I call when something is wrong with my cats or rabbits.

Haha. My grandmother actually mentioned that but none of my cats have worms so I don't think so.
:lol:probably like me then you just have a fast metabolism and just burn calories like nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.