The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Lost my brand new phone. Sitting here cryinig. I retraced my 50 steps and nowhere to be found. I'm crying. I need to call another doctor and this happens. And crazy woman here does nothing to help me. Cats are outside crying because they think I abandoned them due to my back tragedy. I'm going to wind up losing them I'm afraid and then I'll be really sad. :(

Now crazy lady is yelling at me about sleeping. WTH? Can't she tell I'm having problems with my back. She doesn't care. I should just leave her to fend for herself the way she treats me. Not so sound offensive to some people but you know enough is enough. I'm sitting here in pain and she's screaming at me.

No appetite, stomach in shreds from the meds and spasms. And this is just a pulled muscle? I'm in tears from the pain and the doctors all claim this is just a pulled muscle. What a horrible situation this is. Mom and the cats need me. Can my life get any worse? :(

Ugh now I'm getting chills. :(

Last edited:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm great! Thank you for asking! I'm very excited about the chickens that I'm going to get some time in the very near future.

Aw, that's very kind of you to do that! My cats only play with sticks, rocks, bees, butterflies (they like to chase bees and butterflies around the yard. It's quite funny), and leaves. Nature's cat toys! LOL.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Treasure likes batting sticks and twigs around the yard. Not sure what they are doing right now. They all left me since my back problems and come just long enough to eat and then gone again. I have cams sitting outside and talk to them but Tourmaline still gets confused.

Been trying to get a doctor this morning with no luck. Some people think it's as simple as hopping in a car and going but with a mother that needs someone to stay with her it's not that way at all. Plus you have to coordinate times between doctor, elder care and getting dressed, as well as finding someone to come and take you as you don't trust yourself driving. Had to borrow some aleve from a neighbor. Ugh

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Although now they all think I abandoned them. I've only been able to crawl outside for a few minutes a day since Tuesday due to this pain. I try to talk to them through the cams but Tourmaline still gets confused. I'm not sure where she was when she was gone, being she's not feral but a dumped pet. So hard getting outside to feed them right now and no one in the neighborhood can even drag their lazy rears over her to dump food in a bowl for them. I have the food bought for crying out loud. Of course this shouldn't surprise me.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm great! Thank you for asking! I'm very excited about the chickens that I'm going to get some time in the very near future.

Aw, that's very kind of you to do that! My cats only play with sticks, rocks, bees, butterflies (they like to chase bees and butterflies around the yard. It's quite funny), and leaves. Nature's cat toys! LOL.
K KittyJ - wow your cats are very funny lol. my cats dont go outside , they are strictly inside girls

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, they all! I understand. If I could choose, mine would be indoors but they'd have an adorable catio so they could enjoy some fresh air while staying safe. They are probably safer outdoors instead of inside with two toddlers and legos. LOL.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I may have to have the talk with Mom and see if I can get her into assisted living. If I'm having a hard time caring for myself (although I will) I can't help her if something happens. The pain is not getting resolved. I am having a hard time coordinating people and appointments for this back tragedy. If Mom fell right now I'm no good to her as I can't even life a 3 lb bag of cat food.

On the bright side, I'll be starting my Social Security with Medicare and hospitalization on May 19th. It's not full social security as my ss age is 66 and 2 months but it's good enough to help me here. Now to take care of this pain. Even Aleve isn't doing anything. What a horrible situation this is. I think I'd rather have tooth pain. At least I can still lift things if I was on antibiotics but this I'm barely able to move. I do get a few minutes here and there of relief though but not enough to get anything useful done. Sheesh, why couldn't I have got this pain in a way that makes sense, you know like exercise. :(

I have no idea how I can continue to feed these cats. If I can't lift a 3 lb bag of cat food (this morning I couldn't even carry my cup of coffee without pain), how am I going to feed them. No one wants to come over and put food in the bowls, even though I pay for the food. The cats do need to eat to stay alive. And timed feeders, in theory, are great. However with raccoons, it's not such a good idea as these raccoons destroyed 3 timed feeders to get to the food.

Last edited:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
W WillowMarie - did you get my letter yet ? i would love to hear from you sometime.
Yes, thank you! I was very excited to receive it and always enjoy the cute decorations you use to spruce up the envelopes. Life has been a bit stressful, but I should have energy soon. Thank you for being patient and thinking of me. 🥰

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I keep getting motion detection notifications on my phone. Apparently a big fat bee likes my security camera outside and keeps buzzing around it. I've also got a big blow up snake on my front porch that the wind is moving around. It's starting to annoy. :lol: The snake is there because barn swallows have tried to nest on the porch the last few springs. I'm trying to get a jump on them. I'm going to make DH check that the bees aren't trying to nest around the camera though! I'm not tall enough without a stepstool.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, thank you! I was very excited to receive it and always enjoy the cute decorations you use to spruce up the envelopes. Life has been a bit stressful, but I should have energy soon. Thank you for being patient and thinking of me. 🥰
W WillowMarie i totally understand about life being stressful ... love ya hun

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I did fall asleep for 6 hours. Woke up ok. Made the mistake that I could lay back on the couch. Ok it’s good. Got up in an hour and severe pain. Ugh. My poor stomach from the meds. Feels horrible. At this rate the powers that be could have allowed me to get the vaccine as I couldn’t feel worse from that then when I’m feeling now. At least sickness from a vaccine is more honorable then pulled muscle and torn ligament because I slept in a funny position all night. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching the funeral of Prince Phillip right now and taking my mind off my pain. Now double charley horse in both thighs. By the time I got that resolved my back started to hurt again along with a pinched nerve in my rib cage. I’m crying. I can’t sit 24/7 staring at the walls. I have to move and tragedy. Doctors around here don’t know what they talk about obviously as they told me they don't even know what's wrong. Mom needs help, the cats are starving yet no one will come and give them food, and Mom called the police 4 times past 8 hours when someone came to help. I'm sitting here in a ton of pain, and nothing is giving me relief. As I said I wentto doctor but it's obvious the doctors here are nuts as they can't tell me what is going on? I may need to make permanent arrangements for Mom and the cats and the doctors don't know what is wrong with me. 😢

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.