The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what I'm wondering and hoping. It feels like when I pull a muscle between my ribs only this time it's the back. Yea no one to stay with Mom. Everyone we know is either dead or 5000 miles away so it doesn't do much good.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even have a doctor so not sure if I can do any doctor telehealth. :( In the meantime I guess I'll have to stand for everything (even sleep) until this passes.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
That doesn't help with the Mom situation? She needs help getting down the steps and obviously right now I can't do that. And she can't be left alone, hence the situation I"m in. Closes friend moved 5000 miles away as well so not sure how to get help.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Does your mother have a friend that would be willing to take care of her while you go to the doctor?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess you aren't seeing my responses. I only have one friend who lives 5000 miles away from me. All of her friends are dead. Relatives live clear across the states. Neighbors are either working or too shady (bad people) to trust her with. I can't help her down the steps which she needs help with.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I guess you aren't seeing my responses. I only have one friend who lives 5000 miles away from me. All of her friends are dead. Relatives live clear across the states. Neighbors are either working or too shady (bad people) to trust her with. I can't help her down the steps which she needs help with.
Oh. I thought you said that relatives were either dead or lived 5000 miles away. Looks like you are stuck in a rock in a hard place.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
There is heavy duty plastic you can purchase at fabric stores that I use for my patterns. You can cut it with a scissors or an exacto knife and it holds up well to using it over and over.
susanm9006 susanm9006 i have lots of card board and so it will work out just fine ... thanks though for the suggestion

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
My Indian friend suggested hot milk with turmeric. I forgot that turmeric helps with muscle pain. Anyway the Tylenol is starting to kick in.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I love drinking that with honey but with back pain sugar and salt is not good. Drinking lots of water now hoping it releases whatever is in my muscles. I did a search on Mayo Clinic and it sounds like just a pulled muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.