The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
planning on printing out a new cat toy shape and cutting it onto card board for a reference use for my cat toys .... thanks to @Mamanyt1953 for the idea
There is heavy duty plastic you can purchase at fabric stores that I use for my patterns. You can cut it with a scissors or an exacto knife and it holds up well to using it over and over.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I did too but possums are in North America and opossums live in Australia and other countries. I don't know what the other major differences are. We have possums.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t like KFC. I used to like 50 years ago.
Severe back pain. Ugh. Had to take a Tylenol it’s that bad although I’ll now have severe acid reflux. At least with reflux I can drink milk and carry on but with back pain I can’t even lift a fork or spoon without pain. All the cats are here hanging around the door like they know I’m in pain.

Last edited:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to have skunks live under the porch at one point, but someone placed a large brick outside of the whole. :rolleyes: Not sure if I've seen an opossum here, but at my rental at school had one out and about in the yard some nights.

Have seen a fox once! Looked out the front window and saw one strolling down the sidewalk, haha. That was a first for me!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are y'all talking about opossums or possums?
They are the same thing. Opossum is the correct spelling but I prefer the possum spelling.

You guys are to fast for me. I just saw your other post. I always thought they were the same thing.

Last edited:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Pain is severe. I can’t even move. Who's going to help Mom and the cats. This is just horrible. Stupid relatives can't even come to assist.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's okay. My mom disagrees with me too. :lol2:
Most likely a 'me' thing.
Smart woman. LOL. No, seriously.
I used to feed possums and raccoons cat food, muffins, grapes and apples. I love wildlife. I would love to see a coyote or a bear in my yard. Both have been seen in the area.
We have possums, raccoons, and coyotes, too. No bears. Thank goodness.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what happened. And no one will come and be with Mom so I can't even get to a doctor, otherwise Mom will fall and hurt herself while I'm gone. It just flared up the other day while I was pulling weeds and got worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.