The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I literally worked my entire 8 hour shift on checking in all the items that were seized during several search warrants that the Vice Detectives performed the day before. Almost 200 items!!! My back hurt. My feet hurt. Even my brain hurt. :lol:

But no rest for the weary because as soon as I got home, I had to take my youngest for a hair cut. He hadn't had one in a year and school is about to start and he is in ROTC. His hair was long and obviously not acceptable so off it came. Son is now sporting a buzz cut. He literally went from a 12 year looking boy to an almost 17 year old looking semi-man in about 30 minutes. He looks his age again. :woohoo:
Was it long enough to pull back in a ponytail or man-bun?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I randomly started feeling really sick. Hot, Clancy, nauseous, and extremely thirsty. I can't seem to drink enough. My stomach is full of water and I still feel thirsty.
How are you doing now? That is how I felt when I had my only kidney infection. I would drink and drink
still feel thirsty.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Something in the cat area is spooking the cats, the possums, raccoons and several neighbors said they heard eerie sounds coming from the area. What the heck? Mom and I hear nothing and nothing has changed. I don't get it. Unless there are ghosts and aliens hanging around (which I do believe in existance of and please no bashing on the subject). I have 15 cams all pointed around the area catching every single angle that I can and nothing shows up. No sounds. Unless everyone is hearing that red fox but the foxes were here for 2 years. Oh well I always wanted to live in a haunted house and love to book a room one day at the Stanley Hotel, the one that inspired Stephen King's The Shining. Or go to the Ancient Ram Inn. haha

Oh well I'd better stop rambling and get ready for more grocery shopping. Didn't get any done yesterday because it took the woman forever to get to my Mom's hair.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got another V3 with spotlight. I'm slowly replacing the V2s and Pans keeping them inside and putting the V3s outside. I will say though that even inside the V3 is superb. The V2 has too much glare from sun coming in windows whereas the V3 doesn't show much glare at all.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, beautiful! Don't think I've ever seen anything like this before. How long does something like this take? Do you plan before you start or decide as you go?
Google "free book folding patterns", or add in a word like "free book folding paw print patterns". There's thousands of stuff you can fold. There's a few requirements, like number of pages, how tall the book is (more details needs larger pages), and the pattern literally tells you page #, fold at cm# and cm#. You can find tutorials on YouTube as well. Some of these designs are incredible.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got tired of the couch eating stuff and sticking my hand behind the cushions to find the gogurt wrapper Aedan threw there and realizing that he missed a couple bites and now I have to take the cushions off and scrub the couch.

The instructions lied and nearly destroyed my marriage.

It said find the label that said back. And the picture showed it being positioned at the middle.

So John and I are getting mad and the label is never where we left it and we can't get it on so he tells me to hold my hand over the label and I do and then he finds the label and yells at me for letting it go and I move my hand and reveal the label and that's how we found out there were 2 labels and one goes at each corner.

It's like the fitted sheet sent straight from Satan to us. But now it's on. 20210306_191809.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.