The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf I urge you to seek some professional help. You can not keep having anxiety and meltdowns every day over these cats. It’s not healthy for you and it’s also not fair to our members. The cats disappear for an hour or two and you have a meltdown. This is the nature of feral cats. I understand that you love these cats and want to help them, but what you expect from them is simply not reasonable. If you don’t have them contained you can’t control their every move and feral caretakers understand that. You need to come to terms with it for your own health and for our members. The constant anxiety and meltdowns can’t go on in your life and on this site.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! My day was enjoyable and really enjoyed my birthday meal mom cooked.

The sun has been lifting earlier and providing some beautiful sun streaming into my room when waking up in the mornings. On days the sun is shining so brightly, it makes me feel more energetic and wanting to get things done. Excited for those longer days ahead! <3

Oh, and funny story... I have a large winter coat I like to use as a blanket in winter. It is very warm and is pretty big as it hangs right about ankle length on me. Sometimes when I am upstairs getting laptop time in the evenings, I bring the coatie and have it on my lap when in the rocking chair. Sunnie climbed up last night, and this weird noise left me so surprised because he started peeing on my coat.... while it was on me!! The only other time he has peed before not in the litter box was in cardboard boxes that my kitties played in when they used to get free time running around upstairs. I think because Isabelle was laying in my lap before heading upstairs and was on the coatie, maybe her smell was more impactful and he was being dominant? My mom ofcourse is concerned as his health has been such a worry for her, but I believe it may just be from a stronger smell of my cats. I have been bringing my coatie up for the past couple of weeks and this is the first time it happened, but not sure if my kitties were laying with me right before heading upstairs... Hopefully it was just he smelled my kitties! After it was over, I did laugh at how silly the whole thing was as I was no expecting Sunnie to climb up on my lap and pee there!

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Now to crawl outside in -19 windchill to dispose of the garbage. Somewhat my fault though for not being careful the other day when cleaning snow off the car. Wish I had someone to drive me to Urgent care but Mom can't drive anymore and no one around here is willing to do it (pandemic and all)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is bedded down. Mom is getting there and well I'm sitting here working up the nerve to look for my spray biofreeze. My body is hurting. Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't have been better to just fall instead of trying to break a fall

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gah!

So yesterday on a whim I made this pancake in a cake tin. We ate about half of it and I put plastic wrap on top to keep it fresh.
FB_IMG_1613398331608.jpg

I did not put a baking sheet or something heavier on top and Sparkle got into the leftovers overnight
0215210803.jpg

Well, I have no one to blame but myself. I'm cutting out the damaged parts and eating the rest this morning. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.