The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would check the bottle for ingredients and compare that to another brand, just to see if yours has something special in it.
I’m going to compare to name brands. The comments on a forum I found mentioned a major brand. Mine is generic but I don’t know if I should bother contacting the manufacturer.Especially because it’s old.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, yeah, the age might have changed something. Some old perfume spilled on my brother when he was young and he got a chemical burn; that area is still bleached white on him even now! Very noticable in the summer when he's tanned. Obviously, perfume isn't supposed to burn anyone, so it must have been the age that caused chemical changes.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER AGAIN IN FEBRUARY! Apparently Spawn 1 told me about this just after I got out of the hospital after the stroke, and it just...disappeared from memory! So, he sent me a Christmas package that included a framed ultrasound of my little Briggs (yes, a boy)! I got to be all excited TWICE. I told him I was so sorry, but he just laughed and said, "Stroke-brain, Mom! NOT a problem!"
Sorry I'm so late to this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!!

SilentDream

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm starting to worry about if I'll be able to find a good home for these precious kittens. Everyone I've talked to wants barn yard cats and it's not the home I want for them. Either that, or they want tiny little babies that are too young to be away from mom. Lots of kittens around like that. Sooo I start to wonder how I will care for 8 cats if it should come to that... I'll keep trying.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm, yeah, the age might have changed something. Some old perfume spilled on my brother when he was young and he got a chemical burn; that area is still bleached white on him even now! Very noticable in the summer when he's tanned. Obviously, perfume isn't supposed to burn anyone, so it must have been the age that caused chemical changes.
I looked this morning and there is an expiration date on the new bottle but not the old. I’m still going to just let these nail strips wear off. I’ll have Christmas lights on my nails but oh well. I’m not risking newly healed skin!

At least the blisters are improving a lot. I’m trying to let my fingers stretch because the skin feels odd.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
next month planning to begin dropping my nicotine levels down to1 or zero on my eliquids
YAY! I'm down to 0 on mine, finally. I find that I'm habituated to the act of drawing on the ecig, but that's fine. No more nicotine. I'll taper that off at some point, but for now, I'm happy.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Tobermory Tobermory , sorry about your shoes. Have to share my shoe story from a few years ago. They were expensive leather Born shoes with a foamy kind of sole and I wore them mostly for detecting and so kept them in the car. So I head out on my first detecting outing in an early spring and I am a long ways away from the car when I come across a piece of sole. Somebody has shoe issues I think to myself. Its about time to turn around and head back to the car and there is a second piece and then a third. At this point I look down and see these are pieces of MY shoes, not just one foot is losing them but both. And they just kept falling off in bigger and bigger pieces, leave a trail of shoe behind me and this gave me the giggles so there am shuffling along, laughing to myself and pulling along the remnants of my shoes. By the time I got close to the car I was literally walking on my socks because the insoles had fallen through and out.

I thought later that maybe I had left them in the car, exposed to heat and cold, for too long and it disintegrated the rubber soles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.