The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no kids at home today and DH is working. My motivation for this to-do list is close to 0. 🛌 Laundry, dishes and present wrapping are fighting with my bed and couch. And Mooch and gloomy weather. I can’t even decide what to put on the tv or music! Apparently I don’t know how to handle having the house to myself anymore. :lol2:

DS is building a model engine with my stepdad; who is an a&p (airplane) mechanic by day and auto-mechanic by day or night or any other time someone has car trouble.:lol2: Normally DH does these things with DS; but engines are kind of Papa’s specialty so he saved this one for a sleepover at their house. Last I heard they were comparing the model (which works!) to a real engine in the garage.:redheartpump:

DD is supposed to be making and decorating gingerbread cookies with my mom.:redheartpump:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
if anyone likes ginger ale (I love it) and you see this in your local store, get some. It is really good. It's got more of the bold taste than their regular "bold" ginger ale does and you can taste the vanilla. The vanilla comes through with an almost cream soda vibe in a subtle way. The ginger ale is definitely the star of the show but the vanilla is a great compliment to it. It's not even mentioned on Canada Dry's website so I'm guessing it will not be around very long. I'm stashing a 6 pack of it for when DD and her BF come down in January so they can try it. The cans are small as you can see. 7.5 ounces. I don't think they make it in sugar free and I doubt they will because it's not going to be around for very long. It's the best ginger ale they have ever made IMO. I'm a Seagram's girl and have been for a long time. If they kept this around I would switch.

1639339695637.png

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow I hope to visit my Tommy. I hope he will remember me. I have not seen him for about 2 years. Last year I was in 3 different hospitals, twice in rehab and the last 5 months in Assisted Living. My sister and her husband have been taking care of him. When they movet to Virginia last week they were able to get him into a carrier and bring him along with their 2 dogs. Tommy was a former feral and it took a long time for him to get used to them.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow I hope to visit my Tommy. I hope he will remember me. I have not seen him for about 2 years. Last year I was in 3 different hospitals, twice in rehab and the last 5 months in Assisted Living. My sister and her husband have been taking care of him. When they movet to Virginia last week they were able to get him into a carrier and bring him along with their 2 dogs. Tommy was a former feral and it took a long time for him to get used to them.
I hope you got to see Tommy today and that you had a great time with him!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you got to see Tommy today and that you had a great time with him!
Thank you. I did get to see and hold him and it was wonderful. It is going to take some time for him to get used to living there but I think he will do find. My sister and her husband are very attached to him and they never used to liked cats. My boy won them over.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
if anyone likes ginger ale (I love it) and you see this in your local store, get some. It is really good. It's got more of the bold taste than their regular "bold" ginger ale does and you can taste the vanilla. The vanilla comes through with an almost cream soda vibe in a subtle way. The ginger ale is definitely the star of the show but the vanilla is a great compliment to it. It's not even mentioned on Canada Dry's website so I'm guessing it will not be around very long. I'm stashing a 6 pack of it for when DD and her BF come down in January so they can try it. The cans are small as you can see. 7.5 ounces. I don't think they make it in sugar free and I doubt they will because it's not going to be around for very long. It's the best ginger ale they have ever made IMO. I'm a Seagram's girl and have been for a long time. If they kept this around I would switch.

View attachment 404119
Must find that. I LOVE vanilla ice cream and root beer floats, and I'll bet this would be good, too!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Feeling SO much better today. I woke yesterday with a full blown miserable UTI. No way did I want to sit in an urgent care with all the COVID people so I used online Virtuell medical consultation. Took about four hours for them to get back to me but I was able to pick up my antibiotic prescription by mid afternoon and after a couple doses am feeling nearly okay. Nice to have that kind of service available.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you. I did get to see and hold him and it was wonderful. It is going to take some time for him to get used to living there but I think he will do find. My sister and her husband are very attached to him and they never used to liked cats. My boy won them over.
That's great. He must have been so happy to see you. :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.