The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've decided we will have a bit of a home-ec week here. My dad is visiting later this week/weekend and I am in desperate need of deep cleaning around my desk and our school stuff. And the kitchen counter. Open concept houses aren't great for giving you places to put stuff or hide it! So we are turning it in to school. They will have regular work to do; but not every subject so we have time to do extra stuff.

The extra motivation is it'll get the house ready to decorate for Christmas too! ;)

:lol:i dont know why i do this haha i woke up thinking /feeling like its 4am already took all my medications along with my cup of coffee only to figure out it was only 230 am
Can you still blame the time change!? :lol:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm over 30 weeks pregnant :) Got a little guy on the way!
:woo:
Congratulations. We want pictures when he arrives.
:yeah:

:lol:i dont know why i do this haha i woke up thinking /feeling like its 4am already took all my medications along with my cup of coffee only to figure out it was only 230 am
Hey! I resemble that remark!

* * * * * * * *​

Just a few minutes ago the phone rang, and this is what followed:
"Hello."
"Good morning. Mrs. R____?"
"Speaking."
"This is somebody-or-other from the Publisher's Clearing House Prize Patrol."
"That's nice. Why does caller ID say you're calling from Jamaica?"
Click.

Hey, I may be getting old, but, by definition, that means I wasn't born yesterday.

Margret

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to toss my microwave. It was already quite a few years old when my mother gave it to me (plus it was damaged in a fall), but the last couple days it started giving off an electrical smell when I used it.

Why is it always this time of year when I have to replace appliances? :gaah:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to a local farm supply store for a new bale of straw for the outside cats' house. A whole $6. The smell inside the vehicle brought back memories from my youth of baling hay. It's too bad that nobody that I know of makes an air freshener in that scent. I'd buy it.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I went to a local farm supply store for a new bale of straw for the outside cats' house. A whole $6. The smell inside the vehicle brought back memories from my youth of baling hay. It's too bad that nobody that I know of makes an air freshener in that scent. I'd buy it.
It’s one of the reasons I love barns! That wonderful scent of straw and hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.