The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First... why couldn't it have been ME!! that found a horse in the front yard instead of someone up the road from me?? :mad2:
Second... boss is out all day so it's GOOF OFF DAY!! :woohoo:
Third... why were students told but not the parents that there was no school today? I was skeptical when son told me last night.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to do it for Aedan's first birthday, but I didn't plan ahead enough and there's no place you're gonna find a wading pool in January. So I put a big tarp under his high chair.
Yeah, we're going to have a late December first birthday so probably won't be able to make a pool work in our case, unfortunately. It'll probably be a tarp.

Oh Alicia, that hat, the tutu, she is gorgeous!!!
I agree with this! That outfit was adorable. Also, she looks so much like her brother.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we're going to have a late December first birthday so probably won't be able to make a pool work in our case, unfortunately. It'll probably be a tarp.

I agree with this! That outfit was adorable. Also, she looks so much like her brother.
Buy the pool now and store it to use in December. Even a blow up pool would work and easily stored.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Neither of my kids got super messy with their cakes. We did cupcakes though so I’m sure that helped a little bit. My mom said my nephew didn’t get messy so they smeared some icing on his cheeks. I really don’t get that. Its cuter to me when you let them do their own thing. :dunno:

I do have pictures of Noodles scrounging underneath high chairs. Not from birthdays but breakfasts. She liked nutrigrain waffles.:lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My oldest had gag reflex issues so we never did a smash cake for his 1st birthday. He got a Twix yogurt instead. Youngest got a cupcake and only made a mess in his lap. Geez.... looking at these old picture shows just how junky my house used to be. All that crap on the counter and file cabinet. Shoot, even the file cabinet itself is gone.
Dalton's 1st birthday_0150_hq.JPG
Dalton's 1st birthday_0149_hq.JPG

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My oldest had gag reflex issues so we never did a smash cake for his 1st birthday. He got a Twix yogurt instead. Youngest got a cupcake and only made a mess in his lap. Geez.... looking at these old picture shows just how junky my house used to be. All that crap on the counter and file cabinet. Shoot, even the file cabinet itself is gone.
View attachment 383007View attachment 383008
Love the second picture, it's so cute. :redheartpump:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently I need to stick with the turkey Tiki Cat dry food. I bought some Chicken and Egg dry food yesterday and came home to the bowl half empty. :oops: And they barely touched their wet food I gave them when I got home. Probably because they were full on dry!! :yelling:

I only bought the small bag so at this rate, it will get used up faster. Small bag of the turkey kind lasts for months in this house. No more switching it up!!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 383007View attachment 383008
Omg that second picture with the cat!

Yep and then just put it in the middle of the kitchen. Afterwards, take it outside and spray it out and your cleanup is done.
Our kitchen/dining area doesn't have room for that. But we could find someplace in the house to do it if we decide to do that. Not sure how well the hosing off outside would go if there happened to be a snowstorm, though!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes! We have a little bin in the bathroom for cotton tips etc, and that has been knocked over one too many times...
My old girl never lost her love of qtips! Sometimes I miss finding them all over! :redheartpump:

I can’t say I miss the stage where they left me swiss cheesed toilet paper though.:lol:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had a big staff meeting and I really had to lay down the law. I've got 3 employees. They get free room and board, toys, treats, and unlimited cuddles and scritches. In exchange, they are expected to handle the vermin. A junebug got in. Disgusting things. Murphy poked it a few times and flipped it on its back. Then he just sat and stared at it. Connor and Mickey were off in another room, not even caring. Aislyn stomped it and I disposed of the corpse. Then I had to tell the boys off. They didn't even have the decency to look ashamed and when I threatened to bring in new, young blood, Mickey just walked off and swished his tail at me. The audacity!

Status
Not open for further replies.