The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on TCS much lately, due to multiple crises that have been taking all my time and attention. Right now, however, the thing on my mind is a new thread. I think we may have a member who's being abused -- I know her cats are. Please, everybody, check out this thread and see if we can come up with some solutions: My cats are terrified of my father.

Margret

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a brace for my wrist and thumb. I think I'm going to wear it whenever possible.
I feel like my brother did that a while ago. I think it must have helped, because I don't think he wears it anymore.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard some very bad news today. Two family friends, husband and wife, have Covid-19. The husband is currently in the hospital because of it. I'm afraid for both of them since they are up there in years but I'm especially scared for the husband. His health has been very poor for the past few years. If you could keep them in your prayers and thoughts, I'd appreciate it so much.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Got my new Wyze Cam V3. Didn't see any cats outside so I wanted to test the siren feature. Next thing I know 3 cats wen dashing to the back of the yard. I guess that got them warmed up although I didn't mean to scare them. Ugh so worried, it's getting down to 12 degrees with an already 7 degree windchill at 20. The one cat is a dumped pet so I'm hoping she makes it ok.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so aggravated right now. My psychiatrist recommended getting a happy light, so I ordered one from Amazon. Decided to try it out today, and it doesn't work. Doesn't even turn on.
Amazon is generally VERY good about replacing non-working items. They have been known to either send a return label (no shipping cost to you), or to tell you to toss the non-functional one, depending on (as near as I can tell) on the cost of the item, or who the original supplier is.

Snowstorm! I realized I was out of a key ingredient for tomorrow’s dinner so decided on a quick trip to the store. Just a few drops of sleet falling. Ran in, picked up four things and did self checkout. Five minutes tops in the store. Went outside to heavy snow and about two inches had already fallen on my car.
You may send some to me. I really miss Alaska, where the first decent snow of the winter season is about 18".

HAVE A FURRY PURRY CATMAS!

1608864512655.png

Status
Not open for further replies.