The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like he's playing video games or watching TV. And he can be shirtless in his own home if he likes. Idk if that's creepy exactly.

My co-workers tell me there's a guy who used to live in town who would mow his lawn in nothing but his tighty-whiteys, lol. Not even boxers! Now he lives out in the country and he still does it but nobody sees him out there except the mail carrier ;).

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Treasure is pulling one of his disappearing acts today. One day something is going to really be wrong with him and I'm not going to do anything because I'll be thinking he's acting.

Why does Treasure remind me of a rebellious teenage boy? He snuck back to eat like a teenager sneaks back inside a house after sneaking out to party. That cat is something else.

Anyway back to earning money and tomorrow crack down on my writing classes.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't care what he does in his apartment with clothes on or off. What bothers me is when he lurks at his window either staring outside at my building or peeking through his blinds or from just off the side of his window to stare. I try to keep my curtains closed as much as possible because he just creeps me out and makes my anxiety and paranoia bad :paranoid:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm done talking about the creepy guy. Whatever he's doing at his window and staring out and lurking makes me uncomfortable.

Is it the end of the weekend already? I feel like weekends just go by too fast now :sigh:

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I would think anyone who can afford $2500+ in monthly rent for a small one bedroom apartment can also afford some kind of furniture in addition to a tv and cable and internet service :think:

Is it the end of the weekend already? I feel like weekends just go by too fast now :sigh:
Maybe not. Could be a recently divorced guy who hasn’t gotten around to furniture yet. Happens all the time. He may be bored and restless and feeling cooped up in an apartment, you don’t know. So he spends some of his time looking out his windows.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DS got his new glasses today so he is set for school to start back up in the morning. They look super cute on him and he had to take a picture with DH right away. I'm going to love this stage where DH is everything to him while it lasts! I'm really relieved I don't have to take a few hours just to go get his glasses on a weekday now. They never called us; DH called them. So I wonder when they did actually get in. To be fair; the guy was on his own in there today. So it could have just been a staffing issue.

DS narrowly avoided needing stitches this weekend too. :nervous: He was running and fell and put a gash in his eyebrow. Thankfully my step-sister is a nurse and was around to look at it. She said they *might* put one in at most. So we let her clean it up and bandage it. Today his eyebrow is swollen but the cut looks like a good scratch. It's MUCH improved from yesterday. It's so helpful to have a nurse (or a bunch of them) in the family. :lol: The last time DS split his head open DH was at a funeral out of town so I was on my own with him in the ER. I'm glad it didn't come to it; but I should have let DH handle this one. :crazy: (Don't worry; mama bear wouldn't have done that. ;) Plus; I'm not squeamish at all.)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Cooper came back. He wasn't aggressive but he didn't come up to me either. He also wasn't hyper like I remember him. Maybe his hormones are settling months after he was fixed? I don't have much experience with that. One thing I did notice is that he laid not far from Treasure, the two of them had back turned toward each other. Still not sure what that was about.

Rainy and 56 today. Sopdet is off somewhere staying warm and dry. Treasure as usual is running around.

I can't believe it will be October this Thursday. Wasn't it just New Years Day yesterday? Time goes fast when as I get older and I'm only 64.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still wondering why the scale said I gained 5 pounds even though I'm doing my daily walks and not snacking at all. I've never eaten much for meals as it is so snacking would get me in trouble with my weight. According to the scale, I'm even heavier than I was before I even started. :think:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Still wondering why the scale said I gained 5 pounds even though I'm doing my daily walks and not snacking at all. I've never eaten much for meals as it is so snacking would get me in trouble with my weight. According to the scale, I'm even heavier than I was before I even started. :think:
I was always told that when you exercise, as in your walking, you put on muscle; which is heavier than fat.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just a thought.
When my mom was visiting a few weeks ago, she said "Sara, you have been wearing those same glasses since the beginning of University way back in 2009". I told her that I liked them and I've just got my lenses replaced if my prescription changed. I never really thought about getting new frames, but maybe a change would be nice? It maybe about time 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.