The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a happy camper this morning. Trying to earn $5 before leaving house in an hour and now the stupid devices are in update although I have auto updates disabled. I'm getting more and more to where I HATE technology

Now one of the devices won't even start. This is horrible. Why always just me. I guess that's that :(

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting tired of people deciding I'm not good enough for them to be friends with. The least they could do is say something instead of just not responding Sheesh people act like 2 year olds sometimes.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
It's at the point that I keep thinking once I get caught up on my past medical I'll gladly give up internet and all these gadgets and go back to life the way it was in the 80s. Hey Vinyl records have made a comeback (naturally after I got rid of all of mine). Ugh

Something scared the raccoons the past 2 nights. And we know raccoons are hard to scare off after they get used to the same sounds. Scared the cats too and they're used to this area so I have cams all over the area to see what it is. But now they're all confused why I have 7 cams all in one area I panned around the one area for an hour last night looking and couldn't see a thing but the IR light on that cam couldn't project that far. Now it can. lol

Very sad right now. Too many bad things happening all at once. Between cat tragedies, Mom getting worse physically, and the devices giving me troubles. I feel like walking away from it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm giving up the cats. I can't do this anymore with them. Tragedy tonight (not the raccoon) and the constant worry and stress is getting to be too much for me. Especially just now after what happened 15 minutes ago. I won't be able to sleep until I confirm but I heard on cam. I'm crying. And it all happened on my watch.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m wondering when DS’s new glasses will get in. I had hoped during our fall break (this past week) because the store is a good 45 minutes away. I didn’t want to interrupt school. They would have been really nice for all the outdoor stuff we’ve been doing this last week too. If I don’t hear anything by Monday I’ll give a call.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning Treasure got under my feet as I was bringing out fresh water. I almost fell but caught myself. Not before the water went flying all over Sopdet. Getting dirty looks from her right now and she's keeping her distance. Poor Sopdet.

Which reminds me of this:

Under Foot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.