The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
why did they take off my question of the day thread? am i not supposed to ask questions?
Yes, we removed it for the reason AbbysMom AbbysMom said. I left you an alert message to let you know why. If you check there it will be explained and then there's no need to ask questions in threads. :)
This is where you'll find Alert Notices
index.png

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed today that a lot of people have already decorated the outside of their house for Halloween. I am all for early decorating but at least keep it in the month it occurs.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Busting my rear right now to get the last 9% points on an app so I can redeem for a pair of air pods and then back to points for PayPal on same app. Wanting to reach this tonight. Ugh

Treasure went missing again and while I would say he does this all the time he always comes back very ill or extremely injured. Sopdet is refusing to eat now. I'm very sad about this. I'm serious but I don't know how many more hours I can keep doing this with these cats. :(

And now I have no cats. They all left me. I did something horrible to break that bond I suppose or they would have stayed. And as usual no one is willing to help me figure out what I did. Very sad. :(

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Check the care instruction label on the sweater. Some can be machine washed and machine dried. Others may be machine washable but line dry only. Wool, cashmere, and the like may be hand wash only and line dry or dry flat. If the label says dry clean only, don't attempt to hand wash it or you might ruin the sweater. It's best to dry items on a flat ventilated surface because a wet sweater is heavy and if you hang it up, it'll stretch and dry that way and it may not fit anymore. There are fold-able drying racks you can buy. Personally, I dry my sweaters flat on a mesh drying rack even if they are machine washed.

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
So yaay, Cats have returned. Treasure is injured again. What am I going to do with him? ugh

Made the goal and ordered my air pods. I busted myself today for that. Now to earn $1 more for tomorrow's trip to store to get some cat food. I'm slowly weaning the raccoons off of the feeding except for what I leave out for Treasure and Sopdet, since it's obvious the other cats will never come back. Also moving all the food back to the main feeding area. Get them all ready for winter when I may not be able to go to other side of the house to feed them.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Found out last night before bed that the youngest wasn't going to the ROTC event today so why am I up at 6am???? 😡
Oooh that is the worst! :cringe: DH is on vacation this week and so far I keep getting up earlier than I normally do (which is rarely any earlier than necessary). He likes to keep busy during the day and I'm the night owl. It'll be fun when he retires someday. :crazy:

We've had some cooler nights now. Last night I kept dreaming about wind storms and that it was cold. At some point Dh turned the ceiling fan off for us and they stopped. :lol: I'm going for slightly warmer pjs tonight with no fan. That might help me sleep better. Except that DH wants to rearrange the garage in the morning. What a way to staycation right? :crazy:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today should be interesting. Three out of the five employees in my office will be gone most of the day. They are going to another PD to see how their office operates. They are have a Spanish speaker for the lady who hates having to speak English but no sign language interpreter for the deaf lady. :doh:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I earned enough money to get a 16 lb bag of cat food. Got my air pods ordered and processing now. And back to it today. Sopdet is hunkered somewhere warm I think and Treasure is eating like usual. The raccoons didn't seem phased by the lack of food in the one tent. I'm converting that into a warm place for the cats to stay in (or Harrison) in the event its cold and they get stuck in snow or something. While I love cold weather I worry about the wildlife out there.

Today is Sopdet's day to disappear These two I think take turns just to worry me. These cats are driving me nuts lol And I have a little butter here for them (that I snuck from Mom) and no where to keep it til they come back. I"m not sharing it with a squirrel

Now as usual for my life all my devices are acting up, hence why I have to do these things 18 hours a day. :(

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
What's on my mind at the moment is why Treasure and Sopdet delight in worrying me. Are cats usually this twisted? lol

Well Sopdet returned. Crazy cat doesn't like chicken. And these were feral cats?

Last edited:

Danneq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wondering if I have an addictive personality. I've trained myself to be very self-aware of my thoughts and actions and I'm concerned that I might have an addictive personality or addictive traits. But I don't know how I'd know for sure.
Talking to a professional is the only way to know for sure.

What's on my mind is that I need to call a horse trainer about riding lessons, and that's terrifying because I have social anxiety. And because maybe I should I wait until I'm a little further in my fitness plan before calling. But that could just be my anxiety trying to stall. Why can't all the knowledge be beamed directly into my brain so I can skip directly to the part where I'm alone with an animal instead of needing to actually learn from an actual person. Life is unfair. :bawling:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am enjoying having a little break from school. I need to get yard stuff done. DD took our big pruning sheers and took down the sunflowers for me while I helped DH in the garage. She thought that was pretty awesome. We still have to go pull out the roots and some weeds. But it already looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.