The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is weird but I was literally cheering because I finally saw Gracie go poop in the litter box. Hadn't seen her do that in at least a month. I know she had been going by the amount in the box each day but never saw her go. Used to see her all the time. Guess she needs more privacy than Boone does and prefers to go after I've gone to work or when I am not in the room.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wondering if I should splurge and get some Hound and Gatos food that is on sale on Chewy (posted deal in the food deals thread). It is a little more pricey than what I try to buy food at (~40 cents/3 oz), but it is higher quality. Right now it is about 56 cents. It is pate, so not sure if the kittens with yeah or nay it. But half my food right now is either friskies because if there is better food on sale but has restrictions of 1 per order, if nothing except friskies is cheap (which I buy at 30 cents/3 oz or less) I add friskies to the order to get free shipping. Also use the friskies to add to pates to get kittens to eat pates. The other large chunk is Dr. Elsey's clean protein, but only Isabelle eats that. Kittens will not, even with Friskies as a topper. Isabelle eats anything, so thinking of buying it because at least Isabelle will continue getting some higher quality food. Kittens are just more picky, but atleast they are eating wet food because it is better overall. Plus while I have enough food for at least the next six months, but will run out the the fancy feast in the next month or two...

20200726_105007[1].jpg
20200726_105031[1].jpg
20200726_105048[1].jpg

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Decided to get 2 boxes to get the free shipping. Forgot I can get 3% cashback on my purchases from chewy through one of my cashback sites, which would lower the price after taxes to about 58 cents/3 oz. and also remembered Chewys great customer service, so if no cats like it, they should refund the money and it would not be wasted. Figured I should try it while the price is affordable. Seemed logical to me. :thumbsup:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With all the celebrities dying, has anyone checked on Betty White lately?

Alicia88 Alicia88 - How are you and the princess doing?
We're good. She was gaining weight too slowly so I have to pump my milk and give her an extra ounce or two from a bottle after she nurses. Extras calories she doesn't have to work for. That seems to be helping a lot. She's started smiling and cooing a lot, too. It's so adorable! 20200725_185023.jpg 20200723_191945.jpg 20200720_174524.jpg 20200720_174457.jpg 20200715_230502.jpg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
With all the celebrities dying, has anyone checked on Betty White lately?

We're good. She was gaining weight too slowly so I have to pump my milk and give her an extra ounce or two from a bottle after she nurses. Extras calories she doesn't have to work for. That seems to be helping a lot. She's started smiling and cooing a lot, too. It's so adorable!View attachment 344605View attachment 344606View attachment 344607View attachment 344608View attachment 344609
[/QUOTE

Oh Alicia!! She is so precious!!! I love the ones with all 3 kids, soooo adorable!!]💖

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a little scared of what Sam Page is going to announce today about restrictions. I'm having to run out in 20 minutes to buy the cheapest food at Dollar General as a result of this because I don't have enough to last til tomorrow but thought I'd have at least til late this afternoon to get food. So I'm stuck with buying a brand I know nothing about.

Also looks like that trip to the dentist will have to wait. thankfully I found baby aspirin works for the pain without doubling me over in pain with reflux. So it's going to be a prevent the tooth from getting worse type thing til I can get to a dentist. Ugh

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
My guppy that just gave birth jumped out of the tank last night. My mom swept her up and tossed her in the dust pile in the basement without thinking about what she might have been picking up. She said it looked like "a piece of fried onion or yellow pepper". I told her I couldn't find her in the tank and she told me to look downstairs in the dust pile. 🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.