The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my friends just posted on Facebook that Samsung was better than Apple iphone. I was surprised because I always just assumed Apple was the best.
Apple actually copied their phone from Samsung. If you notice you'll see that most iPhones release updated phones with same features that Samsung puts out. I got the iPhone thinking it would be easier to hold as I have very severe nerve damage but this iPhone 11 Pro is as big as the old rotary landline we used to have. I know we do a lot more stuff on it but still is there a need for a phone to be as big as a house?

Bit of trivia I got from Geek Squad: Samsung started off as a Ramen Noodle company and shortly after stopped making Ramen Noodles and went into electronics.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple actually copied their phone from Samsung. If you notice you'll see that most iPhones release updated phones with same features that Samsung puts out. I got the iPhone thinking it would be easier to hold as I have very severe nerve damage but this iPhone 11 Pro is as big as the old rotary landline we used to have. I know we do a lot more stuff on it but still is there a need for a phone to be as big as a house?

Bit of trivia I got from Geek Squad: Samsung started off as a Ramen Noodle company and shortly after stopped making Ramen Noodles and went into electronics.
I think I heard that they (Apple) are all manufacture by Samsung but I don't know how true that is... Maybe the "rivalry" between the companies is just for marketing.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my friends just posted on Facebook that Samsung was better than Apple iphone. I was surprised because I always just assumed Apple was the best.
I don't have a Samsung, but I do have an Android (mine's LG) - I went with it because when I finally upgraded to a smartphone, my siblings had Android devices and I figured I could use them for tech support if needed. But I'm also a PC, not a Mac person.

Annoyingly, you can't text videos from iphones to androids without them gettting super blurry and distorted.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a mama's girl for sure. Here she is the other day.
I'm gonna hug you & squeeze you. If you'll let me... 😻

I got to see Daisy today. She was so happy to see me. She jumped into my lap and kissed my face.
Is that one of those dogs that stays little forever? I love that type, like my neighbor's Pomeranian. I call him puppy, but he's probably not a puppy anymore. I just call him that cause he's so little. I saw puppy the other day! I was taking my walk, he was far away at his house. He crossed the road and then crossed back to his house. I wish he would stay out of the road. :nono:

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was a big day in Puar's life. He was acting up in the bathroom, so I gave him a shower, too. I also got him new kibble and switched out the old litterbox for the new one. He loves the kibble! He has used the new litterbox once so far. He was able to get into it, but tried to pull open the door to get out instead of just pushing through it. I had to help him a little. The new one is so much bigger than the old one, I poured a bunch of the old litter in there and it barely even filled the bottom of the tray! But I think overall he is a happy camper. He actually sat on my lap for a whole minute while I pet him. I've also figured out that he tolerates patting a lot more than petting. Does anyone else have a cat like that? I can give him pats on the side for minutes at a time and he seems to really like it, but he lasts less than a minute with petting before he brings out the teeth.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Treasure "playing". Tourmaline got a small injury by his/her ear. No loss of blood but you can see the results. This was obviously the two of them as I saw the one running after the other just seconds later and then napping together. Weird cats. This is what woke me up. The cats were not in the cat area but the only cam I had sound recording enabled. Like I said earlier, always right under my bedroom window when I'm trying to sleep. :flail:
:rolleyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

View media item 423493

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Saw Alpha Bits cereal at the Asian market today:

View attachment 337768

Does anyone remember this cereal? It's still being made but I haven't seen it in any supermarket since I was a kid.
I remember it, but my mom never bought it. I have no idea what it tastes like!

Status
Not open for further replies.