The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't get Facebook honestly. I had a personal account on there. I followed all the rules, used my real name, etc. Then, they kept locking me out. Eventually, they disabled my account without explanation. I appealed it and it was denied. Then, a few months later, I make a fake account and do the opposite and some how it's still active? Facebook doesn't make sense.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I rarely post anything on Facebook, I look at it every once in a while for some gossip of friends and family, otherwise I find it uninteresting and a waste of my time, I've got better things to do. Haven't posted much here either, it seems it gets too repetitious, maybe need to look at another thread.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Wondering on what day and year I"ll be able to get some sleep. Treasure is outside whining and carrying on for me to come outside so I can watch him and Sopdet sleep. Mom is napping but forget me getting any kind of sleep at all. I'm usually up at nights earning money so I can devote a portion of the day the the cats and Mom. Ugh

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wondering on what day and year I"ll be able to get some sleep. Treasure is outside whining and carrying on for me to come outside so I can watch him and Sopdet sleep. Mom is napping but forget me getting any kind of sleep at all. I'm usually up at nights earning money so I can devote a portion of the day the the cats and Mom. Ugh
MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf I hope you can get some sleep too or at least a few cat naps. It sounds like you are so very busy with such important tasks right now. I sure can empathize with you, I went an entire year with little to no sleep. I even was not able to sleep for 8 sometimes 10 days (and nights) in a row. I was so scared I was going to start hallucinating I went to psychiatrist and got the best sleep aids available to humans. Eventually though, I was getting 3 hours of sleep a night. And then if I could get as much a "nap" as possible I would. There is an interesting article called "humans used to sleep two shifts and maybe they should again". So I finally just quit the best medications for sleep in the world, and decided I must do it on my own. It took me a long time, but eventually I began getting 5 hours of sleep a night and sometimes the hour "nap" in the afternoon. My best regards the Sugar Plum Fairy visits you and also the Sandman. :silver: 💤🛌:sleep2:♥🌺:lovecat3:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The Escape Room has reopened in my town. It requires no one be in same room at same time. I have never been to the place, it seems like a sort of game of Clue has jumped off the board. There is also to be cleaning of each room btwn guests. Also the Escape Room in nearby city has reopened with the same physical distancing and sanitizing. I doubt I'll ever go to one of these places, but I bet it is fun for some people, and no alcohol is allowed which I think is a good thing.🌺:silver:♥:)😷🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️👩‍❤️‍👨🌴

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sleeping sucks. I used to have such trouble sleeping. Trouble falling asleep, waking up multiple times, and not being able to go back to sleep once waking up once. For me, I have to not use technology for the last couple of hours before sleeping. It makes such a difference! If I haven't abstained for a while, the first few nights I stop using a few hours before bed it always surprises me the exhaustion that overtakes me. And I fall asleep fast! Not sure if you've ever tried that, or if you even use any electronics with screens before bed, but if you do I challenge you to try a few nights in a row not using a few hours before your normal bedtime to see if it makes a difference.

What kind of apps do you use to earn extra money? I have a few that I use. Not as active, but maybe earn $10 per month depending.

The Escape Room has reopened in my town. It requires no one be in same room at same time. I have never been to the place, it seems like a sort of game of Clue has jumped off the board. There is also to be cleaning of each room btwn guests. Also the Escape Room in nearby city has reopened with the same physical distancing and sanitizing. I doubt I'll ever go to one of these places, but I bet it is fun for some people, and no alcohol is allowed which I think is a good thing.🌺:silver:♥:)😷🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️👩‍❤️‍👨🌴
I've always wanted to try an escape room! They are very pricey now though. My school has a virtual escape room activity over zoom or something, and I hope to try one or both scheduled for this week.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to try an escape room with my nephew, he's pretty smart and I think we could do it. They have a mobile escape room that goes around to all the local festivals. But I don't know how "escape-y" it is so I'm afraid I'll get claustrophobic. I know they'll let you out if you yell but then you lose the money. . .idk. I'll have to ask some people who have gone to that one what it's like.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I want to try an escape room with my nephew, he's pretty smart and I think we could do it. They have a mobile escape room that goes around to all the local festivals. But I don't know how "escape-y" it is so I'm afraid I'll get claustrophobic. I know they'll let you out if you yell but then you lose the money. . .idk. I'll have to ask some people who have gone to that one what it's like.
W Willowy I get claustrophobic also. (Nor sure if this applies to you or not, but if you want to bring alcohol in an acquaintance of mine says he puts in tiny bottle in boot.) :silver:🌺🌼💐

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I decided to keep going with decorating the aquarium despite the circumstances. Gives me something else to focus on anyway. I wanted to incorporate some type of wood into the design but it's just too expensive. So I made a coconut hut. They usually sell for $25+ depending on where you order them from but I made this one with $2 and 3 hours of my time. I still have to do 4 more for the rest of the sections. The tiny plants I ordered should be coming tomorrow. I'll set them beside the stone path leading up to the hut.
1590549316470524392303332047324.jpg

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping I don't have this thing. Had a sore throat for 2 days. Ugh and I can't leave Mom because no one will come and stay with her. She refuses a nurse to come. I can't take meds of any kind because of intolerance due to being given experimental medications years ago. Hoping it's because I either burnt the roof of my mouth or because I'm a mouth breather when I sleep. :(

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Jeez. I've had a sore throat for a couple days too. My neck feels funny too. Mom is in bed sick. I hope we don't have this thing.
I hope not. I'm feeling a bit better at the moment though but eating last night was difficult. The roof of my mouth was sore but again I could have drank something hot and burned my throat and roof of my mouth. Drinking water at the moment hoping that helps anything.

Take care of yourself and hope you and your Mom start feeling better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.