The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
a few years ago we created something unique ... it worked for a long time and continues to work now ... like an abandoned loyal kitten ... perhaps this development does not give ideal results or we just did not know how to get them ... but it may be though would be a light version of current heavy programs ...

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed that since I've starting riding almost every day with Izellah, she's been much more obedient and manageable in the house. I guess now that she sees riding alongside the bike as her little task, she looks forward too it and is more focused on me in other aspects of her training. This is a huge relief. I'm seeing so much improvement. I cannot wait to see what she's like by the end of the summer at this rate! 😁

20200329163739_IMG_3375.JPG

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue put his paw on the back of my hand and looked up into my face this morning with such a trusting loving look he has never given me before. Sometimes they really grab your heart..worse than kids.
Has made me sentimental all day..lol.
So I wrote a little poem while sitting here bored to tears at work.

He maybe silver but his heart was black.

Show him love he would return it with hate.

With tooth and claw there was no holding back.

Now when he jumps upon my knee he slips and slides across my legs.

He will not use his claws to stop his fall.

You see now he loves so much he will not leave a mark.

And the angry blackness has left his heart.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While Googling a cat-related topic tonight, I found a few really old TCS thread full of messages from users I remember well from the "olden days" of TCS (2006-2008). I wonder what happened to some of them when I see they haven't posted in years and years. I myself have my ebbs and flows when it comes to being active on message boards and social media in general, but it worries me when I remember some of these members were older or had health issues. :sigh: Bittersweet nostalgia was on the menu tonight!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue put his paw on the back of my hand and looked up into my face this morning with such a trusting loving look he has never given me before. Sometimes they really grab your heart..worse than kids.
Has made me sentimental all day..lol.
So I wrote a little poem while sitting here bored to tears at work.

He maybe silver but his heart was black.

Show him love he would return it with hate.

With tooth and claw there was no holding back.

Now when he jumps upon my knee he slips and slides across my legs.

He will not use his claws to stop his fall.

You see now he loves so much he will not leave a mark.

And the angry blackness has left his heart.
That's lovely!! Brought tears to my eyes! :hugs:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On a semi-happy note, today is Michele's and my anniversary. Sort of. It was 15 years ago today that we closed on our first house, after 33 years of marriage and apartment living. It's paid for, now, and in another 15 years I might have it whipped into shape- if I live that long, that is.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Can you find something to take your mind off of it, like all the wildlife and kitten and puppy cams?

Last edited:

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
:hugs:

You'd think I'd be used to this. I'm home most of the time anyway. This time is different, though. I know I'm here now because something's very wrong. It's eating away at me.
I understand. I'm also home most of the time anyway too. Never get used to it and I tried reaching out to a close friend but she hasn't messaged me back and it's been days.

If you'd like to talk, I am here! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.