The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's on my mind..Work week is finally almost over! Yup it was horrible. 4 hr meetings?!:bat: But to celebrate the end of this week I'm going to a Mediterranean place for lunch with a few close coworkers. And after work going with a friend for some ramen! It's going to be a happy Friday indeed.

I really need to learn some portion control for eating at home...but I'm no good at that.

I wonder where we're going on vacation this year. It's not 100% set yet.

All 3 kitties are going to get their blood and kidney numbers tested this year. Hopefully good numbers.

I need to make cat food this weekend. Must buy turkey.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm terrible at presenting. Had to present in front of my 3D design class today and I totally froze up. Messed up my lines, tripped over my words, and my voice was dry and cracked.

How do I get better? 😭
When I have to speak in public, I pretend I am an actress and reciting lines in a play or movie. Works every time. :hugs:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My job interview is tomorrow. I wish I could say I'm excited, but I'm just anxious 😰
How exciting!!! It's okay to be nervous, it's normal. :hugs: You're going to do great! Remember last time you were nervous throughout the whole interview? Even so, you received an in-person interview because you impressed them. You've got this! :banana1: Go get 'em!

I was SO nervous throughout the interview, but I must've done well, because they want an in-person interview in a week :bunnydance:

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Alright, so Koha and Ziwipeak canned were both a complete flop. I just got my Dr. Elsey's samples in the mail today. Really impressed with the fact I got 5oz cans as samples instead of the usual 3oz. I hope they like this brand because I can get it on Chewy and I've pretty much looked at every brand in existence.

Mom: *Always concerned about Finny's weight*
Also mom: *Feeds him way too much dry food*
Me:
1537149149272.jpg

the-queen-mp.jpg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mediterranean place for lunch with a few close coworkers. And after work going with a friend for some ramen
Wow, you have some great restaurants. We don't have any of those foods here.

I really need to learn some portion control for eating at home...but I'm no good at that.
They call me "old one plate" because I can fit an entire buffet on one plate. One dinner plate, or one sandwich, or one cereal bowl full, or 2 slices of pizza. Portion control is easy once you get the hang of it.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, you have some great restaurants. We don't have any of those foods here.

They call me "old one plate" because I can fit an entire buffet on one plate. One dinner plate, or one sandwich, or one cereal bowl full, or 2 slices of pizza. Portion control is easy once you get the hang of it.
I may need to buy smaller plates lol.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Are any of them good looking? Sorry (sorta). I maintain permanent residence in the shallow end of the pool. :lol:
Thought about Match so you can see their pic? Sometimes you can just tell if someone is right for you.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.