The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a relaxing birthday day. Spending the day submitting more applications that I'm interested in. Made a word document with different topics and skills that can be pieced together in a cover letter, depending on what skills and knowledge are needed/desired for each position. Should help make the process faster!
Happy Birthday!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Teddy is sensitive to eggs, chicken, turkey, and lamb. Not sure what else but that's what we got so far. Finny is also sensitive to those things as well. Now I have to redo their whole nutrition plan, find foods without any of those ingredients and hope the itchy scratchy goes away. I could just dive in and start making my own, but I don't have the money right now for the supplements, a grinder and possibly a mini freezer to store the finished portions because we don't have space in our actual freezer (though I could probably figure that issue out).

Also pretty sure Finny has Pica...things just keep getting better ....lol
Oh no :( That sounds challenging. They are both lucky to have such an awesome owner that cares and wants to get to the bottom of this and understand what they are sensitive to. What is the start up/continued cost of making homemade? I would love to try this one day, but worry about budget to make it work, too.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom thanks I'll check it out :)

Oh no :( That sounds challenging. They are both lucky to have such an awesome owner that cares and wants to get to the bottom of this and understand what they are sensitive to. What is the start up/continued cost of making homemade? I would love to try this one day, but worry about budget to make it work, too.
I think homemade is, in the end, cheaper than buying canned, but it's getting something to grind up the meat and buying all the supplements and possibly storage that seems to be the most expensive part. At least from my pov. I could be wrong and more experienced raw makers can correct me if so, but I also need to find a recipe.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Me: *Sets alarm to wake up early enough for my 8am class*
Felix: *Has full access to every square inch of my bedroom*
Also Felix: *Decides to sleep on top of my phone - right where the speaker is*

This is not the first time he's done this. I remember not too long ago, I spent hours looking for my phone and questioning my sanity only to find out that he was right on top of it the entire time. I couldn't see it under him because his entire body covered my phone.

It's a good thing I slept light this particular night or else I wouldn't have heard it.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a relaxing birthday day. Spending the day submitting more applications that I'm interested in. Made a word document with different topics and skills that can be pieced together in a cover letter, depending on what skills and knowledge are needed/desired for each position. Should help make the process faster!
Happy Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.