The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok its 12 degrees with a Windchill fluctuating between minus 10 to minus 5. Have to fix the cat tent though to make it a bit warmer until. Then more surveys. Yes on Christmas Day.

One thing to bear in mind, just because the year on the calendar changes doesn't mean all that happened in 2020 will magically go away. I still think we're going to have a rough year in 2021 until we get all of the nonsense from 2020 under control.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
How im getting through this Christmas without my precious Snowball
And loosing my mama any day now due to alot of health issues...dementia..she had covid 19 and her liver enzymes were high after the test came back positive
And how my mom tested positive one week n negative another
And being thankful that I have my new companion...Fudgey...hes over 9 months old
Be 10 months in 3/5/21
And being happy and celebrating Jesus Christ Birthday

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking of my sweet Shaman and wondering if she's ok and where she is. I'm hoping she's happy and well wherever she is. She brought some wonderful cats to me though. And right now, I'm piping Christmas music to those cats that remained through the speaker of my V3 cam.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Have to find a way of sneakiing Tourmaline in without Mom going balistic. 4 times today she snuck in. And while she's quiet, I know that she'll be trying to follow me upstairs. Ugh what a horrible situation :(

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The tree my DH wanted the neighbors to take down lost a long limb last night. Its really expensive to get one that big down. The tree guy said its a healthy tree though. And pines are known to do that. It was one of the limbs I watch birds on from my kitchen window. So thats a bit sad. Someone already dragged it ti the back of their yard. Maybe they will reconsider now.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat puke is never funny but I had a funny one this morning. I have had Boone and Gracie almost 7 months and have only had one puke episode. Apparently the first time was not Boone. :lol:

The cats were doing their normal stuff this morning when Boone started gagging. He threw up on the carpet but it scared him so badly that he jumped when he saw what he just did. Like just saw a ghost kind of jumping!!

I felt bad for him but the sight of him being so terrified of what he did made me laugh. But as I have said before, I honestly think Boone and Gracie are part dog and Boone tried to eat it. :headshake:

I went into the kitchen to get the Windex after cleaning up the vomit. When I got back to my room, Boone was in the potty box going #2 so it literally scared the **** out of him. 🤣

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To go with my above post, when I went to feed them their breakfast, I noticed I had not fed them their usual "before bed" meal. Could that be the reason for Boone throwing up?? Their last wet food meal was between 2-3pm yesterday and Boone threw up around 7am today. They do have access to dry food so it's not like he didn't eat anything between 3pm and 7am.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
klunick klunick It could have been from anything. You have the Christmas tree up, it could have been because of that.
Cats are Cats.. Artie always tried to eat his vomit.. I swear, he was like a dog...
Geoffrey is a vomiter.. just started this year.. yup 2020... figures... He vomits about 5 times a month. No matter what I do; brushing, not brushing, giving him laxatone, hair ball food, etc... I really would not be surprised if he eventually has IBD.. but... it is 2020... so we will see...

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate the Greensboro, NC USPS postal network ( W Willowy ). I sent a box of Christmas presents by Priority Mail on Dec. 14 and it's been stuck in Greensboro since last Saturday not moving anywhere :livid: I get it, pandemic and an increase of packages being mailed this year. But Greensboro has always been a problem long before the pandemic. Anything I send to my friend in NC sits in Greensboro for awhile or it gets sent back where someone catches it and sends it back to Greensboro where it just gets sent back again and it goes on like that a few times until it finally get delivered :gaah: My friend found this on FB and it sums everything up:

Resized_Resized_20201224_062922[1].jpeg

From the one visible comment, it looks like others have issues with the Greensboro USPS network as well.

I'm hoping my friend gets the package before New Year's :crossfingers: Hopefully before next Christmas :rolleyes3:

Other USPS networks don't seem to have as bad of a problem. I ordered two things late last week and am expected to receive them on Monday. One is coming from the other side of the country too.

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my mint blend teas has catnip in it. I’m not sure which one without looking but DH and I had a laugh over it. I should let Mooch sniff a teabag. :lol:

DD got the cutest little toys for Christmas from my stepsister. She has a birthday coming so I looked but I can’t find them for sale online anymore. They are too cute!!
image.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my mint blend teas has catnip in it. I’m not sure which one without looking but DH and I had a laugh over it. I should let Mooch sniff a teabag. :lol:

DD got the cutest little toys for Christmas from my stepsister. She has a birthday coming so I looked but I can’t find them for sale online anymore. They are too cute!!View attachment 363934
Taco cat spelled backwards spells taco cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.