The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man, I sobbed for 15 minutes straight. Her kindness hit me so hard, and I struggled to feel like I deserved it after taking so long to text her back. I've been struggling so hard this week, and felt really ashamed when thinking of reaching out to friends, but I think it will be good for me to do that more this week.
Good friends understand, love.:hugs: ♥ We all love you!!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties just tried WEFs last night and it seemed like a miss. Bought three flavors total, so we'll see. Hope mine will also like the other flavors better. I think they had the chicken for their first flavor.
Hmm... I wonder what it is about the chicken. Seems like it would be the safest bet.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties just tried WEFs last night and it seemed like a miss. Bought three flavors total, so we'll see. Hope mine will also like the other flavors better. I think they had the chicken for their first flavor.
Went back to WEF duck flavor and they ate it all up!! Heading out to Petsmart around 10 to see about getting something to mix in with the chicken.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a dragon rider and a baby dragon last night! We just visited my grandma, John's mom and aunt, and our neighbors and called it a night.

And I'm done for. Aedan has learned to **** his head to the side, bat his eyes, and say "peeeeaaase?" I opened that Laffy Taffy before I knew what I was doing.

How do I fight back against this? Do I need reinforcements? The Marines, maybe? eed1e79c94b37c045de9b52a13804fa9.0.jpg 20201031_174537.jpg 20201031_185747.jpg

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Husband didn't. I called my MIL and asked her. She denies teaching it. Thanks to the pandemic, he hasn't bee around any older cousins. Just the neighbor kids and I've never seen them do that.

And Aislyn doesn't do it. She just cries if she's told no. That's easy to resist. I don't negotiate with terrorists lol.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Husband didn't. I called my MIL and asked her. She denies teaching it. Thanks to the pandemic, he hasn't bee around any older cousins. Just the neighbor kids and I've never seen them do that.

And Aislyn doesn't do it. She just cries if she's told no. That's easy to resist. I don't negotiate with terrorists lol.
haha hes just a natural then :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
felt really ashamed when thinking of reaching out to friends, but I think it will be good for me to do that more this week.
You're lucky. My friends got tired of hearing about all the things my mother does to torture me. Too disturbing I guess.
So I have been keeping busy cooking and stuff around the house.

our cats and we eat only chicken meat :) it has a lot of protein and it is easily digested
My cats don't seem to like Turkey much, they prefer Chicken.

reeses candy my cousin will allowme to buy her son
I was looking up Reeses today! They have a ton of new stuff, a peanut butter lovers peanut butter cup where the top is peanut butter. Also white chocolate, pumpkin or ghost shaped, thin shaped. I think they even had a dark chocolate one. So many choices!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're lucky. My friends got tired of hearing about all the things my mother does to torture me. Too disturbing I guess.

I was looking up Reeses today! They have a ton of new stuff, a peanut butter lovers peanut butter cup where the top is peanut butter. Also white chocolate, pumpkin or ghost shaped, thin shaped. I think they even had a dark chocolate one. So many choices!
gotta try the reeses stiks! so good

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Reese has always been my favorite candy. I would love to the try the white chocolate one. Can you buy it in a store or do you have to order it on the Internet?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just wandering around my backyard with a flashlight in freezing cold wind. My mother text me that she had some money in her pocket when she was here and can't find it. Of course leaves are falling in my yard and it rained. It's supposed to be windy till tomorrow evening; so I figured I better look now. No luck; but we will try again tomorrow. She didn't tell me how much it was; so hopefully not a lot. :cringe:
She just cries if she's told no. That's easy to resist. I don't negotiate with terrorists lol.
:clap2: (We used to have a high-5 smiley but I can't find it. That's what I was going for.) I used to say the same thing! DD gave that up long ago. She will occasionally have a little hormonal outburst now though. I did not see that coming. DS.... he still tries. It fails; but he still tries. 🤪 When he was little I'd say "That never worked for your sister and it's not going to work for you" and he'd stop and get up. :lol: Now it's over unfair chores. :rolleyes2: At least Aedan has found a cute habit. :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.