The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Almost done! I just have to cut supports for the top, glue and nail them in and then I'll be done... for now. Filling in all the holes and imperfections with wood filler and then I'm going to paint it in the spring time. It's not that I don't trust my skills but I honestly didn't expect this to come out so leveled and balanced. I made the shelves 14" high roughly and I left a 28" gap in the middle for my larger plants.
View attachment 354407
View attachment 354408
It looks good!! What color are you going to paint it?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok one thing I noticed is that setting up cams is a call home signal for Treasure. He's so afraid he's going to miss something lol

But yea I honestly think the lady up the street and her father are taking these cats. Treasure and Sopdet go up there every so often. Which as I said I don't mind but be honest and let me know.

Last edited:

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, nice plant collection!!

I managed to call the vet first thing and they found a time for me to bring Grey in for his excessive peeing outside the box and drinking. I am nervous. I go at 5:45.
Aww hope Grey is ok, sending hugs from the U.K. 🇬🇧
Could be urinary related - my Grayson has special prescription food for something similar and he’s ok. Keep us posted ❤

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww hope Grey is ok, sending hugs from the U.K. 🇬🇧
Could be urinary related - my Grayson has special prescription food for something similar and he’s ok. Keep us posted ❤
Thank you <3

It was a bad experience we waited for almost half an hour in the car and he peed and pooped in the carrier. Then peed more inside the vet office... they were able to get a good sample... and they took some blood to do blood work. He has lost 2 pounds since a year ago so they said there should be a reason for that... I let them know about how we changed his food almost a year ago and he gets more exersize now with the stairs/going outside. They were thinking UTI but could also be diabetes or something with his kidneys so we will need to wait and see.

Still got the usual comments when the vet called me (its a curbside service) about how much he was purring and how easy to handle he was. Gotta love my good boy. He was such a mess when I got him home. I feel sad.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Wondering why every day of my life something horrible happens. Can't I just have a normal boring life like most people? And every time I call the bank I'm on hold for 3 or 4 hours. Ludicrous. I know we have a pandemic right now but this has been the norm for long before this pandemic No wonder I never get anything done. :(

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wondering why every day of my life something horrible happens. Can't I just have a normal boring life like most people? And every time I call the bank I'm on hold for 3 or 4 hours. Ludicrous. I know we have a pandemic right now but this has been the norm for long before this pandemic No wonder I never get anything done. :(
Yeah I feel you. I tried to call to pay my old bank which I accidentally overdrafted from because I didn't realize it was still on autopay and 2 hours later it was impossible to give them money 0_o

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got through and avoided an overdraft. I just hate that on a daily basis I either have to go searching for Treasure because Sopdet won't eat if he isn't here, or on the phone with all these companies. I don't have many earning opportunities at the moment because of this pandemic so I like to use what time I have to make money not chasing down one cat so the other will eat or resolve issues over the phone. And 9 times out of 10 when Treasure goes missing he comes back injured from fighting another cat or playing with another cat.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wondering what the heck is going through the mind of the person who packaged two candles in a huge freaking box like this!! And of course one got broken and there is glass all over the bottom of the box. :livid:
20201013_151643.jpg

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wondering what the heck is going through the mind of the person who packaged two candles in a huge freaking box like this!! And of course one got broken and there is glass all over the bottom of the box. :livid:
View attachment 354609
love the wingssticker? or painted onto the wall :lol:i tried to do that with a kings banner in my apartment but girlfriend shot that idea down

Status
Not open for further replies.