The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to use my left arm again and stop being so cold. Been ice cold since July 2018 after my injury (even in 100 degree weather)

Also wondering if the cats will ever stop whining long enough for me to actually earn some money so they can eat

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Looks like everyone around me is coming down with that crud that's going around. Had a headache for 3 days and this morning woke with itchy watery throat/eyes. sucking down sudafed and cough drops but man I HATE menthol but it does help. I wish they had itch powder for our scratchy itchy throats.

On a different note, Bee is getting more adventurous with Lilah-yestday she sat in the middle of the hall watching the bedroom door where Lilah is behind. She usually scuttles along with her body down along the floor...and I fed her one of those food packet snack thingies 4 feet from the door which she ate the entire thing...this is a huge plus...Lilah eats in front of Bee all the time-her food is on her side of the baby gates when we put them up...Lilah doesn't care who is in her way-don't get in the way of her food :flail::flail:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
looks like not too difficult to install..I want a new toilet for Christmas. The one we have is the original one with the mobile home. I want a handicapped height one that makes it easier to get up-the one at work is higher up than the classic commode and really like that plus want one that uses more water when flushing to keep the bowl cleaner. Hate these echo water ones. We don't need a seat warmer because the heater vent faces the toilet so not often it's cold...I have been tolerating the hotter temps due to Jon's arthritis is really bothering him lately where he stays in bed under 3 blankets..meanwhile I am just about dying from the heat but he's more comfortable and the cats don't seem to care if it's warm or not..the plus side to having it cooler at night-they want to snuggle more.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I'm finally done Christmas shopping. Some packages still need to be delivered but nothing else needs to be bought. Got the boys some catnip toys and a new ball track that will probably go downstairs because it's kinda biggish, but not huge. I think they'll like it. I just have to resist giving it to them before Christmas lol

Got the boys some more raw so they will be happy tonight when they get some. They will inhale raw rabbit by Meat Me but will only take a few bites of Rawz canned rabbit before walking away. Oh well. They tried raw duck for the first time last week and seemed to love it so I got them some more. They are usually part of the clean plate club when they get raw. I'm glad they love it so much, just wish I could feed it to them exclusively. One day, hopefully, but right now I'm happy with incorporating it into their canned diet. I definitely prefer their poop on raw because it doesn't cause us to evacuate the premises lol

I need to renew my permit but I have to take the written test again so I've been procrastinating. I hate going to secretary of state and I hated taking that test and that whole experience with people's judgey looks because of my age. But I gotta do it...:sigh:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
people's judgey looks
YOU have fabulous cats that you take extremely good care of, - most of them probably don't, so I'm thinking the heck wi' 'em

What's on my mind? Ummm, I'm wondering if we'll get a Christmas tree this year. We haven't in previous years as the space for one doesn't really exist, but I did see an uber-retro Feather Tree I might try :)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm super frustrated today. I cried at work because of a student who really needs to be in a special ed class and not mine, I'm at the gym and I don't want to be - plus it's more crowded than usual at this time, I still have to grocery shop after this and I'm in an overall grumpy mood.

Only twelve days until my honeymoon at least.

Edit: I finally got a squat rack and it smells like the BO of the teenage boys who were on here before me. I think this just might not be my day.

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I DROPPED OFF THE LETTER AT HIS WORK DESK!! I'M SHAKING!

I brought it with me in my purse just in case he had a shift today and I saw him so I waited for him to walk away and I placed it on the desk.

Even if nothing happens, I'm so proud of myself for doing this.
Congrats!!! Maybe a date this weekend!!!💖
Did you give him your phone number?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Most of my delivery problems are from FedEx. They have given my package to my tweaker neighbors, left it hanging from my mailbox and pulled up in my driveway but never came the last 50 feet to the house. UPS never has problems.
I'm blessed with both of the FedEx drivers on my route. Not only are the packages on my door, but they bring the really heavy ones (3 20lb bags of kibble for the ferals) right in the house, and to the back room for me!

everything worked fine with nf-sources) but f-sources required additional options) and yes, we returned to f/nf again, however, perceiving f-sources already as derivatives of nf-sources) that is, nr-mod-source from nr-source)
I'm feeling exceptionally stupid here, but, WHAT?

A Toto Washlet is a heated bidet seat. Wash, dry, and heat :D.

But Toto is a premium expensive brand and you can get other brands for less.
OH NO! Hekitty would have it taken apart in 15 minutes flat. The toilet is her favorite drinking bowl, which is why I have the cleanest toilet in 3 states. It gets scrubbed out after every...erm...solid deposit.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!! Maybe a date this weekend!!!💖
Did you give him your phone number?
Yes, I did leave my phone number in the card. 😁

I'm not going to put too many expectations on him though because I don't want to be disappointed when things don't go the way I hoped.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily I agree with this, that dog sounds bad. Can you give it back to the owner?

IF things ...And, ....best of luck!!!

on my mind? Ok, here I go again, --dessert LOL ;)
The contract states that I have to take her to behavioural classes in order for the warranty to be valid.

I let her out of the living room and she went into the kitchen and tried to knock the fried chicken my mom just made out of her hands and when that didn't work, she aggressively started throwing her body weight into my mom. Then, she went after the kitchen counter and table so now she's back in the living room.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH NO! Hekitty would have it taken apart in 15 minutes flat.
Hehe, none of mine have managed to damage it. A few of them have figured out that the seat is heated and will perch rather precariously on the seat for naps (I don't close the lid very often). I think if the controls weren't on the wall they'd figure out how to make it spray water so they could drink from it ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.