Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What's everyone up to?
Noodling around on the computer. Almost finished up here on TCS, make a quick check of my inbox for new emails, then a bit of TV and a GOOD book! Tomorrow I'll be doing marathon wrapping/packing of Christmas gifts! With carols (via YouTube) and hot chocolate!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm annoyed with FedEx. I ordered a bunch of stuff for early Black Friday from Chewy. They sent it all in 5 packages (most with one thing in them, one box with multiple things). The big one was marked as "out for delivery" on Saturday. It didn't get delivered, so I thought, they're busy, no big deal, it'll come on Monday. Today all the parcels are marked "out for delivery". I just got home from work and ONE thing is here. Hmph. I'm not much for complaining to companies but if everything isn't delivered tomorrow, I'll have to call them just to see what's going on.
Most of my delivery problems are from FedEx. They have given my package to my tweaker neighbors, left it hanging from my mailbox and pulled up in my driveway but never came the last 50 feet to the house. UPS never has problems.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm feeling very not okay today. I bent down to pick something up and Izellah jumped on me and bit my face. She's also pulled me down several times today and runs full speed into my knees (I have knee problems so that is not a good thing).

I'm trying to be patient with her but this is not what I expected. The breeder said they are good dogs and great around children but all I've seen is very aggressive play and outright aggression in general. I saw one of her siblings from another litter drag the owners kid across the floor. The kid didn't look happy but she continued recording.

I don't know what to do...

Oh, and she's also scratched my face before lunging at me.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Random...

Dear Starbucks Barista,
Did you know that when you sprinkle a bit of cinnamon or nutmeg into HOT coffee, it actually boosts the flavor of the spice? The HOT coffee is like a little jolt to the spice. This is one reason that I ask for my coffee with room for cream. You see, when you put cream in the coffee for me, it cools the coffee to the point that it does not jolt the cinnamon and nutmeg.
The other reason is because you guys invariably put more cream than I care for in the coffee.
So, please pay attention when I ask for my coffee with room for cream.
I'll pour my own, Thankyouverymuch.

First world problem, I know.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aedan is addicted to gogurt. He goes through like 2 cases a week. I can't complain that much - yogurt is a pretty healthy snack - but it gets pricey. So we made an investment.

1575863138623.png

They hold more than a tube of gogurt, but we don't have to fill them all the way. They'll pay for themselves in a week!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I was browsing Amazon and found something cool. Ha, I should have known something like this existed---if you can think of something, someone has probably already invented it. But here's the answer to the eternal problem of cat owners everywhere! I ordered one, hope my beasts don't figure out how to open it!

How clever!!!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm feeling very not okay today. I bent down to pick something up and Izellah jumped on me and bit my face. She's also pulled me down several times today and runs full speed into my knees (I have knee problems so that is not a good thing).

I'm trying to be patient with her but this is not what I expected. The breeder said they are good dogs and great around children but all I've seen is very aggressive play and outright aggression in general. I saw one of her siblings from another litter drag the owners kid across the floor. The kid didn't look happy but she continued recording.

I don't know what to do...

Oh, and she's also scratched my face before lunging at me.
I had an American Staffordshire Terrier as well. Please get her in school ASAP. We had moved to
Florida and could not him keep in the condo we were living in. He was my boyfriend's before I came
along.Bill's friend said he would take him .A few days before he went to live with new owner, he turned
on Bill. He was in attack mode. Buck and I were looking out the slider door and Bill put his arm around
me. For whatever reason that set him off. I took him into the bedroom and he was fine. That was the
only incident but if this is happening a lot she needs training.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
René Auberjonois (Odo on Star Trek Deep Space Nine) also died today. He was 79. Not a good day :frown:.
NO...:bawling2:
I didn't like DS9, but I loved him in Benson.

A kid I play Fortnite with said that a rapper (Juice? something) also died today.
It is also the murder anniversary for John Lennon.
No, it's not a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.