The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cold. the CFS/ME is in full spate and we have another serious gale arriving tonight/tomorrow. I am amid the Atlantic on a small windswept island. Hibernation time again...

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These monthly inspections are getting to be a real pain in my behind. They'll be here "sometime after 9am." So, I've trying to keep Aedan occupied without him getting 927 toys out and making a huge mess for the last hour and a half and still waiting for them to show up. Grrrrr.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, our 60 degree temps are over.....back in the 20s today with minus wind chills by tomorrow morning. What a tease February is. I'm glad I had a walk yesterday.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm supposed to start a new class today, but with the snow, I'm worried that the buses might not run :bawling2:
Did you get to class?

I'm here VERY early for me! I usually get up around 11:30 AM (I'm up until between 3-4), but today was exterminator day, so I was out of bed and staggering around the apartment at 8:30AM. I don't know how you morning people do this! My idea of a pretty sunrise is the one I'm watching as I'm going to bed!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday it rained and then immediately froze. My whole yard is an ice rink. We have some things that we HAVE to get out and do today. I'm making John carry Aedan. With my klutzy nature, ice plus a baby seem like a bad combination.
I slipped up the other day and mentioned to my mother that I don't have snow boots and I got an earful. I looked at Wal*Mart and couldn't find any I liked. And I HATE shoe shopping so I didn't look anywhere else. And I'm really bad at buying myself anything. I prefer to spend the money on the kids and we were saving like crazy for Christmas and their birthdays. Now, winter is only gonna last another month so it would seem like a waste. I could keep them for next year, I guess. But it's easier for me to talk myself out of buying them than to talk myself into it.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you get to class?

I'm here VERY early for me! I usually get up around 11:30 AM (I'm up until between 3-4), but today was exterminator day, so I was out of bed and staggering around the apartment at 8:30AM. I don't know how you morning people do this! My idea of a pretty sunrise is the one I'm watching as I'm going to bed!
Yes, I got to class :yess:

I'm really enjoying it so far. It helps that I've had this professor before-I've already been exposed to his warped sense of humor :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.