The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's gonna be a rough few days. Every evening that Aislyn was gone - Bible School or spending time with her grandma - Aedan was extra fussy. Well, her mom picked her up today and he's been impossible all night. He misses his big sister.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm interested, too. My grandma just has Medicare. I wonder how I find out if that would cover it? She's never fallen, but she's 87 now and I'm terrified of her falling and not being able to get help
AND muffy muffy I called Phillips Life Line, although they also have an online presence. You set it up yourself. I have both medicare and medicade, and that qualified me for free service with my United Health Care suppliment, but they also do discounts, so ask about it. The phone number is 800-250-5826. Or go to Medical Alert Systems | Philips Lifeline ®

If I was DD, I'd be kicking butt and pressing charges!
I'd do both those, AND go to court to insist on supervised visitation ONLY!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grandparents don't have any rights here so DD doesn't need a court order for that. She just has to say, no, she's not gonna see you if I'm not there.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Margret Margret I hate that about Ms. Franklin. She was so much a part of my youth.

Well, I've met Callie's kittens...but at a distance. When Mama realizes that I'm watching, she hustles them away. I hate that, but it is far, far safer for them in the long run. Not all humans are safe for them, and how would she know that I am? There's a little white with ginger spots, about silver dollar sized, on her back. She is Nugget, now. There's a tabby who looks black unless in full sun, he (or she) is Storm. Then there's a bitty calico, a bit small than the others, who is Splash, because of the glorious splashes of orange and black all over her white coat! Welcome to Chez Chat, Nugget, Splash and Storm!

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:sigh: I don't know why I'm having so much trouble concentrating on a speech assignment. Literally all I have to do is read the speech and answer questions. I've been trying to do it for two days.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen those kittens at all for several weeks. I just walked by that house, and there was an adult on the porch I'd never seen before. She was nursing a litter, maybe a week or two old.

I'm starting to think maybe the people in that house just take care of strays.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A horrible tragedy has come to pass. I was eating some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream late last night. I went into the kitchen without using the light, shoved it into the freezer - about half a pint left - and went to bed. Got up this morning and it was on the floor in front of the freezer. Wasted. I don't know, I guess I didn't set it flat and it fell out as I was closing the freezer door and hit the floor just as the door was closing so I didn't hear it. Or ghosts. One of the two. So horrible. My ice cream! *Sobs*

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
horrible tragedy has come to pass. I was eating some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream late last night. I went into the kitchen without using the light, shoved it into the freezer - about half a pint left - and went to bed. Got up this morning and it was on the floor in front of the freezer. Wasted. I don't know, I guess I didn't set it flat and it fell out as I was closing the freezer door and hit the floor just as the door was closing so I didn't hear it. Or ghosts. One of the two. So horrible. My ice cream! *Sobs*
:alright:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my exam results yesterday. I'm feeling a little deflated and disappointed right now as I'd worked so hard for them but my results were pretty average; and are usually the sort of pass grades one would expect to get without any preparation. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I was hoping to get higher grades, but I still get to go to my top university of choice next month to do the course I prefer (linguistics) so I guess that's all that matters. I've been avoiding everyone else's posts about their good grades, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.