The well-known problem of IBD or lymphoma and pancreatitis

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

arinlars

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I have to wonder if the buprenophrine caused the crazy vomiting.

myrnafaye

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's very hard to make this decision when the time comes; but I believe you will know when it is that time, whether you feel ready or not, and I think we are never ready to say goodbye.  I used to facilitate a group for people who had lost pets, and  most said they knew when it was time.  

ruthm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. We are prepared for the worst too. actually we i'm not because we are kind of heading that way but we're not emotionally prepared. For example right now she is sleeping and she seems to really be relaxing but on the other hand so did she yesterday and she started throwing up so many times .
how can I be prepared if what I have next to me is an alive kitty that showing a little affection but her quality-of-life is really really bad and I don't know if she will improve. Tomorrow is my last hole to see if something can be done and then I can say that I really have tried everything and failed tomorrow is my last hole to see if something can be done and then I can say that I really have tried everything and failed.
My husband thinks that she's staying alive just for me just because I want her to live and that breaks my heart . What if when it's time for her to go I realize that she's not ready to go into the forever how do I know that I will make the right decision ?
I cant stop crying and I don't know how will I be able to make it to go to work this week without having a nervous breakdown .
I hope your vet will be able to answer your questions tomorrow, many prayers for your kitty and also for you both. It is hard to have to make these decisions but you will follow your heart and your love for her will take you to the right answer.

arinlars

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Mimi my child died today . She was throwing up for 3 days and could not hold any food down. Then I spend all night watching her and she stated breathing heavily and panting so we rushed to the ER. They told us she was dying we could not do anything so I said that I love her and thanked her for everything and I requested that she was given sleepy juice so she could die without pain . My husband and I lost our little girl and it so painful . My heart is broken. I love you Mimi .

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I'm so very sorry for your loss. She had a wonderful life with you. You DID EVERYTHING you could have. You went above and beyond! YOU Didn't do anything wrong!! I HATE CANCER!!! I send you hugs and hope some day the tears slow. May Mimi have an easy walk along the Rainbow Bridge and meet up with all the others who have passed on ahead of her. I am so sorry for your loss. Tears for your family today. May she rest in Peace beautiful Mimi.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Mimi my child died today . She was throwing up for 3 days and could not hold any food down. Then I spend all night watching her and she stated breathing heavily and panting so we rushed to the ER. They told us she was dying we could not do anything so I said that I love her and thanked her for everything and I requested that she was given sleepy juice so she could die without pain . My husband and I lost our little girl and it so painful . My heart is broken. I love you Mimi .
@arinlars, I am so heartbroken that you lost your precious Mimi.  
  I haven't signed in in a few days (flu) and am so sad to see this. I almost have no words. My heart goes out to you and your husband.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so sorry....((hugs))) this is a horrible disease.....you did a lot for her.

arinlars

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's so hard. We got back home and I expected to see her. I started cleaning up her stuff from last night, syringes pills etc. then my husband went to get food for us and I thought she was on her favorite spot sleeping.
Seeing her this morning so bad .. She was panting and shivering , was icy cold and tongue hanging out was so traumatizing . We still cry non stop. I have some of her fur with me. I knew she was going to go but not with so much pain or soon. I was hoping for another time

myrnafaye

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Arinlars, I am so, so sorry, my heart hit my stomach when I read your words.  It is a beautiful thing, the love we have for our companion animals, the unconditional love they give us and we give them.  You had Mimi a long time, and you cared for her well, and that too is a beautiful thing. I hope you can find some peace in knowing that she was well loved and that you have her the best possible care.

arinlars

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you. We were really hopeful, I thought she was high and relaxed on pain meds until I saw her breathing hard and panting with the tongue out. This will stay with me this image... It's so traumatizing. Then she let go at the vet and I saw her little eyes become glazed. i will miss her. She was our child and our angel.

Such a good and beautiful cat. She was giving me kisses , I never saw that in a cat to lick your face or hands and purr. She was vocal too. Always greeted me when I came home and every morning demanded to be fed or to play. She used to announce her moves too, before she jumped on the couch she chirped, or when she saw me after she woke up. Goodbye my love, until we meet again.

Last edited by a moderator:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleepy juice... that just makes it sound a lot less horrible for some reason. I'm so very sorry for your loss :( Been following and so very sad for you and your husband. Hugs to you both.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your Mimi. She was lucky to be so well loved by her humans, and you know you did everything you could for her.
This thread will now be closed out of respect as per TCS policy when a cat has passed away.
When you feel up to it, consider a tribute thread at Crossing the Bridge. :rbheart:
:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.