The Weight Loss Support Group - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I did so awesome yesterday that I lost back down today. Lol I know it had to be water weight but I wasn't expecting it to be gone so fast. 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having trouble with sugar.  I am craving it and giving in.  still around 167 ls so no major damage but it's discouraging.

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I'm having trouble with sugar.  I am craving it and giving in.  still around 167 ls so no major damage but it's discouraging.
I am doing the same. It didn't help that I made buckeyes today for a friend and ate four. I am just completely craving carbs. Just wish I could get it under control. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've gained back some weight. I was doing good last week and had lost a few pounds but then we had Thanksgiving and my sons birthday and I ate junk.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have gained almost 13 pounds in a month, I really can't care less.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have gained almost 13 pounds in a month, I really can't care less.
I wish there was something we could do for you, JTbo....I'd be there in a heartbeat. I really hate to see you gain the weight back. I feel so badly for you and for your shoulder. I don't know how you're handling it right now. 

I'm right at 140 right now.

Last edited:

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was back up to 190 yesterday. I had been doing a lot of emotional and binge eating. I was like I will never see 160 if I continue like this. So I set my caloriess and Macro's on MFP yesterday. For the last two days I have been logging my whole day in the beginning and sticking to it. I am back to the Sunday weigh in's and praying that I can be down to 179 by Thanksgiving. That is 11 pounds in five weeks. Lord I pray I can do it. If not at least be really close. 

paiger8

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, are we still weighing in on Mondays? Sorry, I kinda fell off the wagon this summer. I think the last time I weighed was June?

I had been weighing and logging all my food for 4 months (and lost 35 lbs!) and I just got so sick of it. I didn't want to spend my summer and vacations on a diet. So I kinda just put a pause on the diet for my own mental health.

I weighed last week (after a 2 week vacation, and eating out 2x a day) and was only up 4 lbs from my lowest weight in June. Which I was pretty impressed with - I guess I can thank all the vacation walking. 

I lost 2 lbs of that this week by bringing my lunch to work, and working out or walking every night. 

So I'm only 5.2 lbs away from my goal weight of 138! Still kills me that I got down to 141.6 before I gave up, but I had a great summer eating and drinking. 
 I'm super comfortable in my clothes but I think those 5 lbs are hanging out around my stomach. They need to go away before I feel confident in a bikini. 

The last few pounds just goes SO SLOW. It's easy to lose motivation. 

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish there was something we could do for you, JTbo....I'd be there in a heartbeat. I really hate to see you gain the weight back. I feel so badly for you and for your shoulder. I don't know how you're handling it right now. :hugs:

I'm right at 140 right now.
Well, life is a torture, might even call it a hell, but that shoulder is just tiny bit of it, at least they will send to magnetic imaging thing next, so maybe that will reveal something that early x-ray would of revealed or then not. However I'm skeptical.

Anyway, your support of course helps, I can always start keeping book of what I eat again and that might be step I need to do to regain some control of anything.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Well, life is a torture, might even call it a hell, but that shoulder is just tiny bit of it, at least they will send to magnetic imaging thing next, so maybe that will reveal something that early x-ray would of revealed or then not. However I'm skeptical.

Anyway, your support of course helps, I can always start keeping book of what I eat again and that might be step I need to do to regain some control of anything.
I think that is an excellent idea to keep track of what you're eating. It can't hurt. I'm keeping you in my thoughts, JTbo. Hang in there; gosh, I hope they can fix you up!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hopefully it is something that can be healed with physical therapy.

Still maintaining my weight.  I need to start exercising again.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hugs to you :hugs: I somehow missed that you hurt your shoulder?? Don't give up. You have come so far.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Up five pounds since last Thursday morning. 
 I need to stay on track. Stay on track. STAY ON TRACK!

Since I'm doing so poorly at maintaining 140, I guess I'm going to have to actually start to diet again and see if I can get down to 135. 

I'm pretty useless right now.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Up five pounds since last Thursday morning. 
 I need to stay on track. Stay on track. STAY ON TRACK!

Since I'm doing so poorly at maintaining 140, I guess I'm going to have to actually start to diet again and see if I can get down to 135. 

I think you are doing well maintaining.  The is the first 'big' gain you've had.

I had a rough weekend.  found soy free chocolate unfortunately it not calorie free.  Down 3.8 lbs since last Monday.  Still not exercising much.  doing jumping jacks, toe touchers and jogging in place when I walk Eclipse.  The cats all stare at me like I'm strange.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up five pounds since last Thursday morning. :doh3:  I need to stay on track. Stay on track. STAY ON TRACK!

You just play this at reasonably loud volume and your feet will do the job for you? At some point you start to think about Chaplin movies with funny chases and how fast they feet were going :)
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Can I blame a cat for a weight gain? Not even if he wakes me up 3am so I can't get much of sleep? Oh, bummer, I guess I need to do some bike riding...

And all he does is eat and sleep, without gaining at all, what it tells about me when I'm envious of a cat? :D

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I weighed in on Sunday and was at 181.4. Down 8.6 from last week. You all ready for this down 101.6 pound since January. I was really strict with my calories this week and I did a lot of cleaning. I know a lot was water but it felt good to reach the 100 pound mark. Next goal 179 to say goodbye to being obese. I am so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.