The Vincie Girl Has Been Gone One Year

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My darling angel went to the Bridge one year ago at around 5:30pm. I can hardly believe it's been that long.
I am filled with memories of her and I'm letting the tears flow.. I can't write much as I'm crying so hard.
Miss you sooooo much, my love.
Love,
Mama and Cal

I'm dedicating 2 songs to you

Forever Young
I hope you/re with a prince, my love but a vagabond would be ok as well💞

Layla

We would dance to this and I loved it because it's such a long song and I would carry her around like a baby while we danced:rbheart:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was the same couldn't believe a year had gone by. Sending hugs your way I'm sure your girl knows you have been remembering her. Beautiful songs for a beautiful girl:rbheart:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, I know how much it hurts. :hugs: Vincie girl possessed a fondness that was a special part of your life. Hug Cal closely, sending special thoughts to both of you. 💞

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your kind words of support. They are much appreciated and needed.
I sat on the deck yesterday and looked at the path she would take when going or coming from
and adventure and I smiled and cried at the same time. She was an independent girl who liked
going to the creek where the other cats hung out or visiting the nursing home down the street.
My neighbor, Cal's first dad, would always tattle on her, "I saw Vincie walking from the front sidewalk
to the back of the nursing home." She liked visiting the residents when the weather was nice and
they would sit out in the sun. My girl was so sociable.

Here's one more song. She wouldn't dance with me because I needed both arms but she'd watch me, darling baby.

I know you're shakin' it up at the Bridge, baby girl💞

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts are with you. I know the ache that comes on these special days, I pray that her memeories will eventually bring comfort though the pain far outweighs any comfort right now. She is with you now in spirit and always will be.....

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anniversaries are hard to face, they are heavier than the other empty days of the year.
One day, one year, one decade, without our dear friends, it doesn't matter, the pain doesn't change, our love for them doesn't fade. They will always be a missing piece of our heart.

Vincie Girl, send special thoughts and love down to your mom on these unfortunately special days.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. Your words mean a lot/

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One year! I can’t imagine that yet.

Tomorrow (9/12) will be one month since Krista left me. If it’s anything like 4 weeks on Wednesday (and basically every Wednesday for the last four weeks), I’ll just be sobbing all day. As it is, I’m always just a tender thought away from tears.

Pandemic silver lining: I can cry at my desk all day long without boss or coworkers to witness it.

Pandemic heartbreaker: I lost my pandemic pod. I live alone. She was the only roommate I’ve had for the last 14 years and the only office mate I’ve had since March.
😭🤧

I never liked “I’m sorry for your loss.”

May her memory be a blessing unto you. And I hope the thought of her brings more joy than sorrow. 😻

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow (9/12) will be one month since Krista left me. If it’s anything like 4 weeks on Wednesday (and basically every Wednesday for the last four weeks), I’ll just be sobbing all day. As it is, I’m always just a tender thought away from tears.
Thank you for your words of support. Tears must flow to heal. Also losing your pandemic pod soon after Krista
must be rough as well. I m sorry.

I've been thinking of my Vincie girl a lot lately. The way she would hop up in the air trying to catch butterflies, the time
she brought 3 orphaned chipmunks in thinking they were hers and could keep them. My helper put them back outside
but for 3 days straight she would find them and stand at the slider trying to brings them in. She had 5 babies and was
very maternal, darling girl.

Again thank you..💖