The View

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
If you look out the closest window to where you are now, what do you see?

I look through the bay window in the breakfast area and see the back yard, with the gardenia bush, the garden with a tomato plant with some alarmingly yellow leaves, a big patch of spiny aloe vera, Larry, Curly, and Moe, our resident squirrels, playing chase, the fig trees, and a bird bath and feeder.

If I climbed one of the pine trees, I'd see a lot more pine trees and other trees, some roofs, and a couple of streets.

What do you see out of your closest window right now?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I see a nearly fully leafed Ash tree that will not give up against a lot of odds :)
We haven't named our squirrels lol but the back yard has a garden with some unhappy squash seedlings after the hail storm the other day but they're coming back, and two pine trees, two apple trees, a hail net over the apple trees, roses, lilac bushes and green grass :bluebutterfly::bluedragonfly::daisy::evergreen::tree:

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see my patio with large pots full of flowers. In the distance is a large ?maple? tree and past that a tall hedge of bushes/trees that catches golf balls.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At this moment, I'm hunkered down in my recliner so I don't see all that much, but looking out my living room window, I do see my neighbors house across the street, although half of it is hidden by his lilac bushes/hedges. The rest of what I see is trees and just a bit of the roof of the neighbor next to the house right across from me.
I live in an old established neighborhood, we have a lot of fully grown trees everywhere. And those who live here seem to only cut down trees that are dying or a danger. So "green" is what you see when you look out any window. It's lovely.
We actually had our hydro provider come thru our neighborhood this week, and I'm very thankful with the job they did cutting back the trees that were encroaching the power lines. You hardly notice they chopped a bunch of branches off my trees, they still look full and lush.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am upstairs in my private room. It houses my sewing machine a wide screen TV that never gets turned on, my computer, and all my genealogy research stuff. Looking out from here I see the tops of a field of corn just below me and across the road, a horse pasture. Just country stuff.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
This morning, I am sitting in what we call the computer room. To my right, I look out the double window to the lilac bush directly at the end of the house. Beyond the bush is our huge walnut tree. And right beyond the walnut tree is the equipment shed. The grass is really green from all the rain. Spring in central PA is really pretty; I never see so many different shades of green as during the spring season.

Right behind me is a single window that looks out onto the flower bed in the back yard. The poppies are finishing up their blooming (we have pink poppies! Beautiful!) and the blue flags (irises) have been blooming now for a couple of weeks. The daylilies will be starting to bloom within the next week or two. And the yuccas have really pushed up in the flower bed.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see a guy who looks exactly like me in a room that looks exactly like the one I'm in, just in reverse.

Oops, wait, nevermind. That's a mirror :crazy::lol::lol:

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am in my bedroom and only one of the drapes is open. I have a great view of kudzu that has engulfed the pine trees.