The things kittens do!

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Would love to hear about some hilarious things your kittens (and cats!) do!

Earlier today, I had to take a piece of poop away from Jasper! We buy him all these toys, but what does he do? Plays with a piece of poop that he knocked out of his litter box! lol

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Casper, when he wanted to go outside and we wouldn't let him, would take a flying leap at the screen door and hang there spread eagle for several minutes. From the outside, he looked like some kind of weird bat hanging around!
He and one other cat would also climb the tree next to my shed, get on the roof and from there make it to the roof of our house. Then they would cry piteously until someone drug a ladder around and 'saved' them. I finally just would go to the tree and urge them down which they did, but not on their own. After this was getting pretty frequent, I rigged some hard plastic around the trunk so they couldn't climb it. What a nuisance!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Patches gets the zoomies he sets off so fast his legs move before his body because we have laminate floor in the living room. It's like watching cartoon cat's running and getting nowhere fast.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue when he is very cautiously investigating something new or strange and all tensed up, a sudden noise or movement makes his back half leap in the air in fright but his front end stays firmly on the ground..makes me laugh every time..like 2 brains..one at each end.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
One of the kittens would bite my nose in the morning. Guess it's her way of saying "i'm hungry, feed me!"
haha we had a kitten, K.C, who would do that! and if you didn't get up when he bit your nose? He'd screech in your face until you woke up lol