Contest The Tcs Treasure Hunt!!! We Have A Winner!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's time for the

TCS Treasure Hunt

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

We've planted clues in various parts of the site and each clue will lead you towards the next. When you reach the last clue you will have a phrase to Private Message.

Just a few rules:

You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
Do not draw attention to any of the clues. If you do, you will be immediately disqualified.
Last day to PM the correct phrase is April 2, 2018

A winner will be chosen randomly from all of the Private Messages received with the correct phrase.

What do you win?

A T-shirt from the TCS shop !

Cat Shirts : TheCatSite.com - The Store

teeshirt.png

Pretty cool, huh?

All members that send us the correct phrase will get a special badge that will show up in their profile for a month:

:clap::clap::clap: Are you ready to play? :clap::clap: :clap:

Here is your first clue:

Let's start at the very beginning. Find the Forum Rules. Inside you will find the next clue.

Happy Hunting!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Time to hunt!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great fun, and took some digging to get there (despite my knowing the articles pretty well). Love this competition concept :clap:

Good luck everyone :goodluck::cheerleader:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, I have to admit I am completely at a standstill at the ninth clue. I KNOW (at least I think I know :wink:) where it should be, but I have tried every trick in the book and I'm not finding it :frown:. I was about to send a PM to Karen asking if she was absolutely sure she actually posted this clue, but obviously she did if two people have completed the treasure hunt. Congrats you two. You're obviously better at this than I :beerchug:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds as a very enjoyable interestng contest. Unfortunately for me I don't understand HOW it works. WHERE do you search for the clues?? I'd like to know for next time.

Congratulations for those who got the right answers.
23_28_100.gif

Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It sounds as a very enjoyable interestng contest. Unfortunately for me I don't understand HOW it works. WHERE do you search for the clues?? I'd like to know for next time.

Congratulations for those who got the right answers. View attachment 224093
Essentially, when it says to start at the forum rules you go to that page and you find a word and a clue. Keep all the words because you’ll need them later. With that clue, move on to the next section that it tells you to go to and etc. Hope it helped!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That was fun! I struggled a little following one clue, but didn't give up. Unlike the one 4 years ago, when I was a newbie, and didn't know the site as well as I do now. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Congrats to @orange&white for making it to the end! :clap:

In less than 24 hours we already have had almost as many complete it as we did for the whole contest last time we did this four years ago. :)