Announcement The TCS 2021 Award Winners

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Over the past few weeks many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards!

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued! It's been such a tough year for so many and our members really stepped it up and provided a safe haven of joy, friendship and support. Thank you all for that!!!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

Drum roll.....

the-award-goes-to-letter.gif

And the winners are...

The Cat's Whiskers

catswhiskers21.jpg

These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

game misconduct game misconduct Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum @cassiopea Silver Crazy Silver Crazy

Join me in congratulating all of our winners! :clap:

:celebrate::banana1::woo::beerchug::party::party2::party3::jive:

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!

Last edited:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congratulations to everyone!!!!! :rock::wavey:

I will tell you that I am so honored to have received an award this year. I feel like I haven't contributed as much as I would have liked to because of focusing so much on Feeby's issues. So, it is much appreciated that I could have done enough for others to feel me worthy. Thanks to all of you!

And again, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!! :clap::clap2::worship: