The Story of Jewel

PearlJewelrySet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I always dreamed of getting a cat and finally got one as a Christmas present when I was 12 years old and it was literally the best present that I'd ever gotten; she was just perfect! We called her Jewel, because she sparkled like jewelry and she instantly fitted right in with my very small family, finally making it feel actually big... we we're actually complete! Everyone loved her, even a dog person! She always had a good cattitude at the vet despite being a nervous wreck. Had excellent litterbox skills. Loved her catnip toys. Stayed up with me when I was alone and scared as a child. Was always grateful for her food, so we think Thanksgiving was her favorite holiday. Slept in her blue cat house every night. And gosh... there's just too many things to list, but I just wanted you guys to know that we were beyond blessed to have this fur baby walk among us all and that she was an absolute warrior till the very end and that she'll never ever be forgotten!!! <3 <3 <3

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful tribute to such a beautiful little soul! She made your life complete because of the love and happiness she brought to your heart. Love is spiritual so eternal, she will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Remember, "Death cannot take that which never dies", her love will live on for eternity. I know it is painful not to have her by your side, but the memory of what she brought to your life will bring comfort to your broken heart. She was meant to be in your life, she completed the family you have here on earth.
My heart breaks from what you are going through right now. Time is the only thing that helps with matters of the heart. You never get over something like this, you learn to manage it. please know she is at peace because she carries your love deep in her soul......RIP precious Jewel. You will always be remembered, you will have a secure place in loving hearts for eternity. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Jewel, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I could feel the joy she brought you, reading your post. Now, she lives in That Place Where All Things Are Known, and she sends her love, translated and purified into Love, back to you, to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't need money, valuable goods or other forms of material richness when a cat can fill our life with just their love, presence, joy to be with us, something that nobody will ever be able to steal from us.
Jewel was the right name for such a treasure in your life.

Now her sparkling beauty will shine on the Bridge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PearlJewelrySet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a wonderful tribute to such a beautiful little soul! She made your life complete because of the love and happiness she brought to your heart. Love is spiritual so eternal, she will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Remember, "Death cannot take that which never dies", her love will live on for eternity. I know it is painful not to have her by your side, but the memory of what she brought to your life will bring comfort to your broken heart. She was meant to be in your life, she completed the family you have here on earth.
My heart breaks from what you are going through right now. Time is the only thing that helps with matters of the heart. You never get over something like this, you learn to manage it. please know she is at peace because she carries your love deep in her soul......RIP precious Jewel. You will always be remembered, you will have a secure place in loving hearts for eternity. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Awww, thank you SO much for the incredibly stunning message about Jewel! 🙌 I got teary-eyed from it all. 😭

PearlJewelrySet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sweet Jewel. She sounds like such a wonderful little character. It's so hard to say good-bye when they've been such an important part of our lives. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Rest in peace, little Jewel. :rbheart:
Thanks so much for leaving a message for my precious Jewel! 😢 I really do appreciate your kindness. 🙏

PearlJewelrySet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Jewel, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I could feel the joy she brought you, reading your post. Now, she lives in That Place Where All Things Are Known, and she sends her love, translated and purified into Love, back to you, to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.
Thank goodness you could feel the joy she brought to us! 🙌 And thanks so much for dropping a comment. 🙏

PearlJewelrySet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We don't need money, valuable goods or other forms of material richness when a cat can fill our life with just their love, presence, joy to be with us, something that nobody will ever be able to steal from us.
Jewel was the right name for such a treasure in your life.

Now her sparkling beauty will shine on the Bridge.
Thanks so much for the lovely message! 💛 And I can't wait to pick Jewel up from the Bridge one day. 💙