The Smiley Game

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neener Neener to you. Hooray to me. And poop on the rest of them. Storm clouds in the sky but we can agree to disagree.
:yess::read::worship::jump:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in a group hug with a cop, a duck, and a mother/son. There were some flowers nearby that put us to sleep.
:lol::redtabby::hide::popworm::scale::worship:;)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in a group hug with a cop, a duck, and a mother/son. There were some flowers nearby that put us to sleep.
:lol::redtabby::hide::popworm::scale::worship:;)
I was watching a comedy on television, when an alien cat with glowing green eyes, came down and hid something in my garden outside.
I figured I would weigh the options of worshiping this amazing alien cat but he suddenly winked at me and flew away.

:whistle:โ†ฉโ†ช๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ“ต๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An angry referee turned around and sang me a song, telling me that no phones were allowed and I had to be quiet, otherwise the vampires would hear me.
:lovecat: :spew:๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’จ๐ŸŒง

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
An angry referee turned around and sang me a song, telling me that no phones were allowed and I had to be quiet, otherwise the vampires would hear me.
:lovecat: :spew:๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’จ๐ŸŒง
(("...otherwise the vampires would hear me." ....and "An angry referee turned around and sang me a song,"
A singing angry referee...and the vampires...
.I cannot stop laughing. But I better...since my eyes water, and I forget to breathe. LOL.)):crackup:This game seems a lot harder than the music one, I think.:lol:))

answer: "A cute cat walks into a bar, and buys another pretty cat a drink, but then the pretty cat starts to laugh out loud, remembering that they had to dash home before the rain starts, since she does not like her fur to get wet.

:argue: ๐Ÿšญ:jump::eviltongue:๐Ÿˆ

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap Iโ€™m glad that made you laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was arguing with someone about whether or not cigarettes should be banned. It got so heated that I started to change colors! He didnโ€™t like that, so he got mad and threw a football at me.
:soldier::popcorn::nerd::gingercat::spew::thumbsup:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap Iโ€™m glad that made you laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was arguing with someone about whether or not cigarettes should be banned. It got so heated that I started to change colors! He didnโ€™t like that, so he got mad and threw a football at me.
:soldier::popcorn::nerd::gingercat::spew::thumbsup:
( BellaGooch BellaGooch , yeah, thanks. It's still cracking me up. :thumbsup:
I'm thinking it's because I can just picture a scene from some weird movie....where a hockey referee does turn around...and sing ..to you, and then tells you to turn off your cell phone. omg...then the movie gets weirder, with some sort of vampire appearing.:paranoid: :lol:

I don't know, but I think your last one's a riot, too.
"....he got mad and threw a football at me." :flail::flail::crackup:
I'm sensing some sort of theme, happening here, ....around sports, arenas, and vampires.
Maybe we can call the vampire, from before,...to take care of this guy, who likes to throw footballs at people, when he's mad.
Oh, I forgot, we can't because the angry referee, who sings, told you to shut your cell phone off. :lol::lol::lol:)
We soldiered on down to the movie theater, to watch a movie on ancient egyptian cats which turned out to be a comedy, causing me to accidentally spit out my drink and laugh at all the great parts.

:hangin::goodluck::cheerleader::goldstar::einstein:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail: :flail: :flail:

I was hanging from a tree rather nervously when two people showed up to wish me good luck and cheer me on. I also saw someone hanging from a star. Then, a literal mad scientist stormed over and scowled at us.
๐Ÿคญ:cool2::camera::ruminating::runaround:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail: :flail: :flail:

I was hanging from a tree rather nervously when two people showed up to wish me good luck and cheer me on. I also saw someone hanging from a star. Then, a literal mad scientist stormed over and scowled at us.
๐Ÿคญ:cool2::camera::ruminating::runaround:
:crackup: :lol: :wavey:

I was so shy when I met that gorgeous famous movie star, and this creepy paparazzi photographer kept taking photos of us, but then I thought, hey I should have asked him to go running around the block with me, just to get away.

๐Ÿ”™ ๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿšฒ๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸฅŽ

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To go back and get the mark, I had to ride my bicycle, swim across a pool, and golf my way through a tennis court.

:wave3::angel3::bat::paperbag:๐Ÿฆท

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
To go back and get the mark, I had to ride my bicycle, swim across a pool, and golf my way through a tennis court.
(("....and golf my way through a tennis court."
Golfing your way through a tennis court sounds a bit difficult. Is the net up or down...is the game in motion. hahaha:flail::flail::crackup:)

:wave3::angel3::bat::paperbag:๐Ÿฆท
Hi, I am so angry at the Tooth Fairy, right now, because they left me an anonymous note with "i owe u" written on it, instead of actual money, and took my back molar tooth, too.

๐ŸŽน๐Ÿญ:compsurfing::cold::geekcat:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, not sure how that works either :lol2:
My pet mouse played piano and my cat and I typed on our computers in the freezing cold.

:happycat::dunno::spew::salam:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
My pet mouse played piano and my cat and I typed on our computers in the freezing cold.
:crackup::lol: :lol: Those are some talented pets you have there. A musical mouse and a typing cat.:lol:
Why typing in the freezing cold...lol...I don't know. :crackup::think: :lol: :thumbsup:)
My cat was so extremely happy yesterday, but I couldn't figure out why, until I was drinking some water and accidentally spit it out, realizing that my cat and I were truly best friends.

:eek2::shocked::jawdrop::fear::fish::popcorn:๐Ÿ‘ฝ

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:crackup::lol: :lol: Those are some talented pets you have there. A musical mouse and a typing cat.:lol:
Why typing in the freezing cold...lol...I don't know. :crackup::think: :lol: :thumbsup:)

thank you, I take great pride in my talented pets who can type and play piano ๐Ÿ˜‰ :lol:
Eek! I canโ€™t look at the terrifying blue fish! Instead, I went and ate some popcorn with my alien friend.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿฉ:fireblob::crash::bouquet:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you, I take great pride in my talented pets who can type and play piano ๐Ÿ˜‰ :lol:
:wavey:

Eek! I canโ€™t look at the terrifying blue fish! Instead, I went and ate some popcorn with my alien friend.
((..."ate some popcorn with my alien friend"....:eek2: :lol::crackup::paranoid::running::crackup::flail::flail:))
My pet poodle loves to eat the spaghetti I cook, but it has to be at the proper temperature, al dente, which most online recipes have differing times for, and he also likes to have fresh flowers presented on the table. (My poodle seems high maintenance.):lol:

:banana2::dance::jive::nono::nono::nono:๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿฅ‡

Last edited:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, your poodle seems quite high maintenance!! :flail::flail::flail:
A man dressed up in a banana suit and I were dancing at a competition. However, we did not win first place because I did not have high heels on.

๐Ÿ˜น:hangin::dizzycat::nervous:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿง 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat was hysterically laughing at me, while I was teaching him to climb a tree, while his kitten friend was also laughing and spinning around in circles until he passed out, fast asleep. Somewhere in this chaos, I nervously lost my engagement ring, either climbing the tree or that kitten stole it, but my brain cannot seem to remember where I saw it last.

๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

The frightening monsters were not able to catch Tom and Susan, but poor Paula could not move very fast and had to be saved by superheroes.

๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘“:clover::tree::sleepycat::storm:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘“:clover::tree::sleepycat::storm:

The magician and his wife came over and made a spectacle of themselves, while I happily searched all over the home and back garden looking for my cat, who was inside sleeping soundly at night, during a spectacularly bright lightning storm dotting the sky.

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‡