The Smartest Thing Your Cat Has Ever Done?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread is absolutely amazing. Someone mentioned starting a thread about the dumbest thing your cats have done. I would have to think a long time to even post in a thread with that subject.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My sister bf had a cat named vesper who wore a cat collar when he was staying with us, vesper was an indoor only cat. One day her silly bf let her out of the house and she ran off and they kept searching for her and couldn't find her. Then a month later, i was at the front of the house and MC (who recently has passed) kept walking up to me meowing and then would walk to my mothers car and sit near the front tyre, then she would walk up to me again and go back to the tyre and meow. She did this until i decided to check under the tyre and low be hold Vesper was sitting hiding there with his collar wrapped under his arm pit and neck.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Leo was and out door cat and indoor cat. If he slept on my bed at night and if he needed to go to the toilet, he would wake me up by gently pawing my nose a few times, when i wake up he would jump on the floor near the door and wait till i open it, he would then walk down the stairs to the front door and wait till i open that, and run into the garden to do this thing, i never needed to use a little box for him indoors. When it is night time and he wants to go to bed, he would sit by the backyard door and moew at me, like Hey ! its bed time get me inside now!!! He only drank from the tap water running outside, didn't like the bowl. He also preferred me to hand feed his dry food. He and MC knew before hand when my sister and my brother in law was coming i would go into the back yard and say , " hey guys the animals are coming" and then i go inside. 30 min before they arrive i go to the backyard and Leo is gone hiding in the bushes and MC is gone hiding at the front bushes. When my sister and husband leaves, i go outside and they are sitting there. LOL. Before i would go to work, Mc and LEo would both be near my car to get pats to say good bye and when i return, they both would sit at the foot path waiting for me to say hello.