The Signs As Ghosts

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
39042040_1076606462495453_8772824938097672192_n11111.jpg

Gemini for me! Knocks stuff over, scrapes nails against walls, smashes glass - I confess that it would probably be something I would do :lol: Not to be entirely malicious, just something active and hopefully somewhat playfully entertaining without being too dangerous. Although the Cancer one sounds lovely! Wouldn't be adversed to the idea of being a guardian angel to a well deserved loved one!

*I purposely blurred out the original word to respect our guidelines. We shall replace the original "S" word with the more appropriate "Stuff" :)

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
libra it kinda fits seeing as i have already told gf i am gonna haunt her after i die and mess with her ocd by moving things around and out of place just so she knows i am there watching over her still plus i told her get me burnt to ashes and keep me in a jar someplace so i dont get lost or wander off:lol:or worse get knocked over by graycie or any cat we have at the time:rolleyes:i dont think its a creepy plan though

LokiWolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol my sister is a capricorn and that would fit her. I'm a Cancer but I don't know if that would fit me. Not a fan of kids.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol my sister is a capricorn and that would fit her. I'm a Cancer but I don't know if that would fit me. Not a fan of kids.
Oh hi! I feel like I'm usually the only Cancer to reply to the zodiac threads, so it's nice to have another crab around!

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:angryfire:
Sagittarius: evidently I set stuff on fire! Not true!! May have been true using the original s-word.
I'll accept the fact that I set rubbish on fire - in an approprpate place, of course. 🤣