The Secret Santa Hints Thread 2007

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To my SS, sorry it's taken me a few days to see this....just lots going on and haven't been able to get on TCS much..but here ya go!

What are you favorite types of food? Salty
Favorite types of chocolate? Milk chocolate with nuts

Favorite scents for candles? lavendar, but not allowed to burn candles here living with a firefighter. He's had to put too many house fires out from them!
Favorite scents for lotions? Lavendar, jasmine, vanilla
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? nope!
Do you collect anything? rag dolls
What is your favorite color? blues, mauves
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? A refridgerator magnet native of where they live

1-What colors are the rooms in your home?
Kitchen Apples, so reds and greens
Living area sage green and wine
Bathrooms sunflower yellow and sage green
bedrooms pinks

2- what is your decorating style? cozy, country

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? not really
Any colors that you don't like? blacks, browns
How do you feel about black & white photos? not crazy about them
do your kittys like to wear clothes? LOLOL no, they are scared stiff!
do you like to bake? Sure do!
who is your fav. sport star or team? Don't care for sports
what is your favorite sport? see above answer
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Can't really think of anything I would hate

We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books!

Movies: funny, comedy
Music: soft rock, Josh Grobin
Books: anything romantic

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? yes and no
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? don't really wear jewelry
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! 4 kittys and they all LOVE crinkle balls!
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? nope
Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? nope
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? gossip types
Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite? Haven't played one in years, but I used to play scrabble. have that one though.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? my kitties and family of course, but I'd have to say fluffy blankets and slippers
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? not allowed to burn candles

What size shirt do you wear? 2 X
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? sweatshirts
Are you allergic to nuts? NOPE!
Love them!
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? no
Are you into crafts? What kinds? no
Do you paint your nails? What tones? no
Do you wear makeup? What shades? no
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds Just turned 44

I think it would be helpful to know how many pets you have, their names, and a basic description of them including their likes, dislikes, and potentially even their appearance. If they have a favorite thing.. this is the time to post it. Thats in "Your Cats"

What are your hobbies?! Unfortunately, I don't really have any....I'm very boring! LOL

Do you like homemade gifts? They are the best!
If so, what kinds? I've always wanted a quilt, but way too expensive and time consuming

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? for sure!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? if it's sweet, it's my favorite! I do like those with the hershey kiss in the middle thoug!

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?
no
Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) nope

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? house

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I have a ton of both from previous gifts, but if I had to chose, I'd say bath

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? nope

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? sure!

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? I have a ton

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? yes, sage green, wines, earth tones

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? earth tones

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? no

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Oh I like it all........

Hope that helped!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, SS, here goes! Hope this helps!

What are you favorite types of food? Salty snacks like Susie!
Favorite types of chocolate? Dark chocolate
Favorite scents for candles? Light clean scents, nothing too flower-y and I also like spicy scents in the fall and winter
Favorite scents for lotions? I have allergies and can't wear scented lotion

Do you collect anything? Not really
What is your favorite color? purple
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Something wacky and fun that's popular where they live but not in the US. A friend from Korea once sent me a bag of tiny freeze dried crabs!

Kitchen and living areas are neutral greys and greyish blues with dark wood furniture. Bedroom has burgundy walls and jewel-tones bedspread. The office is turquoise

2- what is your decorating style? Clean, modern but not too stark. Not afraid of color, either!

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? not really
Any colors that you don't like? No pink!
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love em
do your kittys like to wear clothes? No, I value my life more than that
The dog will wear little shirts on occasion--he's about 14 lbs and usually wears a medium, if that helps--he's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
do you like to bake? Sure do!
who is your fav. sport star or team? White Sox!
what is your favorite sport? Baseball!
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Can't really think of anything I would hate

Movies: funny, comedy
Music: female singer-songwriters
Books: I love collections of short stories and classic books

Do you like jewerly? What kinds? I've got more jewelry than I know what to do with--would rather have something for the kitties and pup!
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!
2 kitties love crinkly treats and treats that "skitter" across the floor
Charlie loves anything he can chew on!
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? nope
Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? I do, anything fruity but not too boldly colored
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? gossip types
Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite? Eh, not really.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? my kitties, doggy, and family of course, but chocolate never hurt

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Any home scent is fine but can't really wear perfume or scented lotion

What size shirt do you wear? Tshirts I'm a medium
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? sweatshirts--and I like them big
Are you allergic to nuts? NOPE!
Love them!
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? yep
Are you into crafts? What kinds? no
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Yes! Dark burgundies and purples
Do you wear makeup? What shades? I do, but also need more makeup like I need a hole in my head!
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds
I'm 27

Do you like homemade gifts? They are the best!
If so, what kinds? I've always wanted a quilt, but way too expensive and time consuming

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? for sure!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? if it's sweet, it's my favorite! Anything with PB and chocolate!

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?
no

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Oliver likes to eat string, so that's off the list

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? house

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I have a ton of both from previous gifts, but if I had to chose, I'd say bath

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? I have a ton--probably don't need any mroe!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? yes, sage green, wines, earth tones

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Jewel tones

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Oh I like it all........

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some more answers from me

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Not particularly
Any colors that you don't like? No
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love them
Do your kittys like to wear clothes? No, they don't wear clothes or collars
do you like to bake? Not very often as I rarely have time but do enjoy baking from time to time. I like cooking in general
who is your fav. sport star or team? what is your favorite sport? Not really into sport
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? I can't think of anything at all I would be disappointed to receive

Movies: fantasy, indie, anime
Music: pretty diverse
Books: Again, pretty diverse tastes. I read mainly fantasy, contemporary fiction and history books but will give anything a go
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? Yes. I mainly wear necklaces and earrings. Bracelets less often (occasionally for special occasions) and I don't really do rings
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! Just the 2 cats:
Jaffa is 10 years old but still very lively. He loves to play with da bird type toys and loves catnip/catnip toys. Treat wise, I've not yet found anything he doesn't like. He will eat anything - all flavours and textures.
Mosi is nearly 2 and very lively. He loves most toys but prefers interactive toys as he doesn't like to play alone. He doesn't respond much to catnip. Treat wise he likes most things but isn't too keen on fishy flavours

I like most animals especially big cats and penguins! (would love a pet penguin
)

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? No
Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? Yes, esp those that taste of food
I love Lush chocolate flavoured lip balm

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Cat, wildlife ones or celebrity gossip stuff

Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite? Yes in theory but living alone I don't always have anyone to play them with
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Nothing beats chocolate
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Not due to allergies, but I'm not fond of strong smelling floral things

What size shirt do you wear? small (or extra small if they're baggy fit)
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T shirts
Are you allergic to nuts? No
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Yes. I have an ipod
Are you into crafts? What kinds? No
Do you paint your nails? What tones? No. I bite my nails so dont like to draw attention to them. Paint my toenails in summer sometimes with a fairly neutral colour.
Do you wear makeup? What shades? Yes. Neutral shades.
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds I'm 42 but feel about 20

Do you like homemade gifts? Yes. The personal touch is really nice.
Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Yes.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Chocolate, double chocolate, triple chocolate...

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? No

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) No. Mosi will try to eat string and plastic but I just make sure they're not left lying around.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? Apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Shower products. I don't have a bath. I like most scents except for strongly scented florals.

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? I love socks with cats on

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes. Any colour, but my bedroom is blue and beige, and my living room is orange and green so would need to go with those colours.
Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Like both

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? No

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Like anything

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food?
"comfort food" Anything home-made

Favorite types of chocolate?
I'm really not picky, but I do love the little Dove milk chocolate candies.

Favorite scents for candles?
I like melon scented things, apple pie, anything but christmas scents...I don't much like those.

Favorite scents for lotions?
again, melon scented things tend to be my favorite.

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?
Not at all

Do you collect anything?
elephants, shot glasses, willow tree figurines, cat hair lmao

What is your favorite color?
blue

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?
nah

Kitchen-olive green
Living area-chocolate brown, burgundy
Bathrooms-teal
bedrooms-burgundy

2- what is your decorating style? things that are unique...whatever catches my eye, I don't really have a "style"

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches?
all of the above

Any colors that you don't like?
purple

How do you feel about black & white photos?
love em

do your kittys like to wear clothes?
yes

do you like to bake?
sometimes

who is your fav. sport star or team?
The Razorbacks!!

what is your favorite sport?
football

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS?
no clowns please lol

Movies: anything and everything
Music: everything but oldies
Books: I enjoy Stephen King, Nicholas Sparks, Dean Koontz, John Saul, John Grisham....

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?

yes and no

Do you like jewelry? What kinds?
I wear gold colored jewlery and I like beaded stuff. I love dangly earrings!

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us

2 dogs, Pooch lab/german shepard mix and Daisy a teeny weenie

Madden of course
2 guinea pigs
a cockatiel
lots of fish

a little about their favorite toys/treats!
they aren't picky lol

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided?
Pooch is allergic to anything with red dye in it

Do you like lip gloss? What flavors?
I mostly use vaseline, I don't like flavored balms

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?
Cosmo, Better homes and gardens, tabloids lol

Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite?
I love the cranium games, they are awesome

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?
A good book, a cappuccino, and a warm blanket

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?
nope

What size shirt do you wear?
Large

Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?
T-shirts

Are you allergic to nuts?
no, but I don't like them

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?
yes

Are you into crafts? What kinds?
scrapbooking

Do you paint your nails? What tones?
only my toes, I love to experiment with different colors.

Do you wear makeup? What shades?
very little

How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Secret Santa...

I know the answers below do not give you much to go on...so here is my thought. If you would like....the following groups below are ones that I support and I would love to have a donation made in my name to any of them.

http://www.alleycat.org/

http://www.lostdogrescue.org/

http://www.dogsaver.org/pchs/

Summary of questions so far:

What are you favorite types of food? I love fresh fruit.
Favorite types of chocolate? Milk (I like Cadbary's fruit and nut bars)
Favorite scents for candles? Fresh Linen scents
Favorite scents for lotions? Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? I do like to read...I tend to check out books from the local library.
Do you collect anything? Swarovski Crystal Figurines...mainly animals
What is your favorite color? Periwinkle
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? No

Kitchen-Carribean Blue
Living area-Light Green...but soon to be a very light yellow
Bathrooms-Almond
bedrooms-Yellow

2- what is your decorating style? Ikea.

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I love actual puzzles that you have to put together.
Any colors that you don't like? Not a particuliar fan of orange, brown, pink, black.
How do you feel about black & white photos? Fine.
do your kittys like to wear clothes? No....I wouldn't even try.
do you like to bake? No
who is your fav. sport star or team? Don't have one
what is your favorite sport? Not into sports

Movies: Varies...my step dad collects movies so I tend to borrow them from him.
Music: It varies.
Books: this is going to sound pretty awful but I don't buy books unless I have already read it and want to read it again. I'm a big fan of the local library.

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? My ears are pierced, but I have a really bad reaction to earrings so I don't wear any.
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? n/a
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have 2 cats...Tigger and Habenaro. They love mice and balls.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Habenaro has a very sensitive stomache so food/treats are not a good idea.
Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? Don't really wear lip gloss.
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? People Magazine
Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite? n/a
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No

What size shirt do you wear? Medium
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T shirts
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? No
Are you into crafts? What kinds? No.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? No
Do you wear makeup? What shades? I don't wear makeup
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds...almost 40

I think it would be helpful to know how many pets you have, their names, and a basic description of them including their likes, dislikes, and potentially even their appearance. If they have a favorite thing.. this is the time to post it.

What are your hobbies?! Volunteering with the rescue group that I belong to.

Do you like homemade gifts? Sure
If so, what kinds? Picture frames or pottery is nice.

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Sure.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Sugar cookies

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? No

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) I don't think so.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? condo

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Bath. For bath stuff....I prefer oils or beads or fizzy balls, I don't like bubble bath so much. I like fresh scents...don't really like vanilla.

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? No.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? Balls and mice

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? No, because I celebrate Christmas at my parents.

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? No...I love fuzzy socks, but I've got a ton of those.

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes....blue, green, yellow

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Muted/earth tones

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? No...indoors only

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) n/a

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What are you favorite types of food? Thai
Favorite types of chocolate? anything, i mean it's chocolate
Favorite scents for candles? coffee
Favorite scents for lotions? citrus scents like orange or lemmon
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? nope I like sci-fi if anyone is interestedDo you collect anything?
What is your favorite color? Green
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? somthing from your town or unique to your country

Kitchen multi colored country kitchen - mom's idea
Living area warm colors, brown and golds
Bathrooms peach and aqua
bedrooms Green

2- what is your decorating style? modern

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I don't have alot of time but some wordsearches Any colors that you don't like?
How do you feel about black & white photos? love them, very artistic
do your kittys like to wear clothes? nope she dosn't even like here collar
do you like to bake? yes
who is your fav. sport star or team? Ottawa Senators Hockey
what is your favorite sport? Hockey and Soccer
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? nothing I can think of, but if you wouldn't want it in your house, I probably wouldn't want it either

Movies: historical, fiction, scary
Music: anything from current pop to 1950's rock
Books: Sci-fi, fantasy

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? yes... no
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? love jewelry, necklaces, earings etc.
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! One cat - likes fishy flavored treats and catnip. One dog - will eat anything!
Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? yes, anything that tastes nice
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? national geographic, archeology magazine
Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite? never get the time to play boardgames
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? sitting reading a book with my kitty on my lap
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? nope

What size shirt do you wear? I'd rather not recieve clothes... I get enough for christmas already - sorryDo you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?
Are you allergic to nuts? nope
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? yes an IPod
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I love crosstitch, learnig to knit
Do you paint your nails? What tones? somtimes in shimmery natural tones
Do you wear makeup? What shades? browns and natural tones
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 29

I think it would be helpful to know how many pets you have, their names, and a basic description of them including their likes, dislikes, and potentially even their appearance. If they have a favorite thing.. this is the time to post it.
Sibohan is a calico with green eyes and is about 6 years old, she is very affectionate loves to be petted, hates her brush, tollerates having her nails cliped and isn't too fond of regular cat treats, she would rather have whatever i'm eating.
Kyra is our 8 month old yellow lab alaskan malimute mix puppy she loves to destroy things and has a need to eat cat toys just to get in trouble she will eat any treats and hasn't found a person she dosn't like

What are your hobbies?! cross-stitch, making my own bath products, reading, going for coffee with friends...
Do you like homemade gifts? absolutely
If so, what kinds? dosn't matter it's the thought that counts

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? well I hope nobody would want to poison me.... or would they??
What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? ginger snaps

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? I'm somewhat lactose intollerant so nothing with too much milk but a bit of milk in somthing dosn't bother me
Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) nothing that takes a battery, in case the dog gets hold of it and the cat dosn't like noisy things

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? in my parents house, yes I know it's pathetic but i'm working on it
Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? shower mostly and again anything that smells amazing
Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? not that I can think of

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? already said

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? sure

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? not particularly i'm a comfort girl

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? I love to get cosy in front of the fire and my favorite color is green
Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? more earth tones

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? nope

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) dosn't matter suprise me!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? can't think of anything
Favorite types of chocolate? Dark chocolate
Favorite scents for candles? Lavender, Vannilla, rose, coconut
Favorite scents for lotions?same as above
Do you collect anything? cats, bunnies, cows, dragons, fairies
What is your favorite color? purples, blues, & greens
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? um sure, be creative.

very plain, white & neutral (not by choice!)

2- what is your decorating style? i have a lot of newage/hippy/ modern things.
Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I'll have to say no I'm not very good at them anyway.
Any colors that you don't like? nope
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love em
do your kittys like to wear clothes? haha, that wouldn't be good!
do you like to bake? once in a while.
who is your fav. sport star or team? n/a
what is your favorite sport?n/a
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? can't think of anything.

Movies: comedy, foreign films, kids movies.
Music: female singer-songwriters
Books: scifi/new age
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? I like things with stones in them
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!
5 cats, love greenies, cat nip, love toys of any sort. The bunny, he might like a hammock.....
Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? no lip gloss please
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? yoga journal, animal wellness, alternative health
Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite? not really.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? my pets (no more of those either
)warm blankets, tea, cocoa
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? I don't wear perfume.

What size shirt do you wear? medium
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? I'm not picky
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? no
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I like to think I am but haven't done anything in a while. I try to paint things, pic frames and what not.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? no
Do you wear makeup? What shades?no
I'm 24

Do you like homemade gifts? yes
If so, what kinds? Anything

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?yeh

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Any

no

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) no
Do you live in a house or an apartment?? apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? shower, I don't have a bath....

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? um.....I don't mind them....

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? yes, purple blue green, reds, earth tones...

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? actually i like them all.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Any is fine.
Special Note
I love Laurel Burch art and Amy Brown art!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Books:I love Robin Cook. I do not have his most up to date books after he wrote Vector.
For my SS, I also love fantasy books with elves, mages, fighters, etc, but I have a bunch of authors, so if you know a good one, just have someone PM me about what I already have.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AbbysMom;1976614 said:

What are you favorite types of food? I am vegan but I love to adapt Mexican and Itallian recipies

Favorite types of chocolate?dark or semi-sweet with no milk

Favorite scents for candles?I don't generally burn candles

Favorite scents for lotions? floral, esp. rose and violet

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?Any book is a good book! I don't generally read romance or horror though.

Do you collect anything? anything to do with animals
What is your favorite color?blues and greens

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?Anything my SS choses is great!

2- what is your decorating style?
Not much, I'm living in a trailer! lol

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? sure do, especally crosswords!

Any colors that you don't like? orange

How do you feel about black & white photos? they are beautiful

do your kittys like to wear clothes? No, I'd be afraid to suggest it!

do you like to bake? Love to!

who is your fav. sport star or team? N/A

what is your favorite sport? N/A

Nothing religious, please.

Movies: I don't watch many movies.

Music: Classical, swing, folk, jazz (really almost anything but commercial pop)

Books:
Fiction: fantasy, SF, mystery, Victorian lit. Nonfiction: Science, history

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?
Do you like jewerly? What kinds? No pierced ears but no allergies either

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have one cat, Danny. He loves interactive toys (ie catdancer) and little plastic rings

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? No.

Do you like lip gloss? What flavors? I don't generally wear it, but anything fruity or minty

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? sewing and craft. I subscrbe to Threads

Do you enjoy board games? What is your favorite?
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? My cat and my family

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?
No

What size shirt do you wear?small

Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?Any!

Are you allergic to nuts?Nope. I am not fond of cashews or walnuts though

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?Nope!

Are you into crafts? What kinds?Sewing, quilting, crocheting and hand embroidery

Do you paint your nails? What tones?No, I keep them too short.

Do you wear makeup? What shades?rarely

Do you like homemade gifts?
If so, what kinds?
Anything somone takes the time to make would be treasured!

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?I don't eat many sweets, and being vegan makes it more difficult for the baker.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? animal derived ingredients

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)
Personally I'm not fond of fur, but Danny doesn't care.

Do you live in a house or an apartment??trailer

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I only have a shower

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)?

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?I don't decorate for Christmas

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? Sure!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Anything but orange!

QUOTE]

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
For my SS can i also add that i am a big fan of Emily the Strange and Nine Inch Nails!!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

For my SS, I also love fantasy books with elves, mages, fighters, etc, but I have a bunch of authors, so if you know a good one, just have someone PM me about what I already have.
Yep, same here, I already have lots, but feel free to ask!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

For my SS can i also add that i am a big fan of Emily the Strange and Nine Inch Nails!!!
I am officially old!
When I first read this, I assumed these were your cats! Then I recognized Nine Inch Nails...

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for some more new questions...

1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like loose leaf tea (green tea, rooibos tea, fruit teas...usually flavors that are calm and mild such as peach, sencha, berry mix, etc. I also love hot chocolate as long as it isn't white chocolate. I always have to add my own irish cream or amaretto.

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? I like both, ranging from Haribo, Toblerone, Ferrero, Lindt, Ghirardelli (all chocolates, no white chocolate) to pringles, funyuns, etc.

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Love them!

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? I have both

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I love cookbooks, I just never use them much.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? All of the above

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Both!

3. Do you like receiving gift cards?Sure!

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals?I have TONS of music!

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Don't really use them too much

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate. Though now I like Jasmine Tea from our Chinese Rest.

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? I'm a sweet gal most of the time. I've been wanting oreos lately but have settled my need for them with those 100 cal packs of the oreos and chips ahoy!
But I love brownies too... Chewy with no frosting..
I'm trying to lose weight but I don't refuse myself anything. If I want it, I eat it. And I've been doing really really well with that!

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? Yeah, I think those are great too!

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? I'm not opposed to either!

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I like cookbooks though I don't actually cook from them much!
Still haven't made even one from the TCS cookbook yet but I loved reading it!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another question from me:

As it was mentioned above and I thought it was really cool:

Do you like donations made in your name? If so, what organization?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I love them all! Tea is my favorite though!
I have an entire cabinent devoted to my tea collection and a bright red whistling tea kettle
Any kind of drink mixes wether it be hot chocolate, coffee, or tea will definitely get used around my house!

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Sweet!!!! (and salty too! i love them both!) I LOVE Tolberone bars and Hershey's cookies & cream bars, oh heck- i'm happy with any kind of milk chocolate!
I love caramel pop corn too!

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? yes, i don't mind them- i like the kinds you get for resturants/starbucks/etc.

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? Both! I'm not picky.

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?

I've been dreaming of buying "Everyday Italian"- Gida de Laurentiis -(her recipes are insanely deliscious!!)

Do you like donations made in your name? If so, what organization?
St. Jude! St. Jude is very special to us- I used to go there all the time and read stories to the kids there....for our upcomming wedding, we're making a donation to St.Jude in lue of attendant gifts. We love how much they help soo many children! That's definitely an organization near and dear to my heart.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I am officially old!
When I first read this, I assumed these were your cats! Then I recognized Nine Inch Nails...
Aww you're not old...although..Emily the Strange would be a GREAT name if we ever got another kitty

1. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I drink a bit of each, but i'm not a huge hot drink drinker till the winter

2. Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? chocolaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!! (how do you NOT know this about me?)

3. Do you like receiving gift cards? I think it would be cool, but if it's from another country then i can't use it! lol

4. Do you like burned music cds or orignals? neither anymore, we're in the age of mps, that and i'm sick of getting scratches on cds

5. Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? hrm well, seeing as i am now no longer eating red meat, a book on how to make chicken/turkey more interesting would come in handy