The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm still waiting for mine to get back from vacationing in Hawaii and to send me more clues.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister is getting antsy because she has not received her package yet.
I told her some people might be trying to get the package to come close to christmas.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Now that I have mailed my recipient's box I am getting eager to receive mine.
Me too...I started watching the mail every day after that box left my house (or bugging DH to check the mail while I'm at work).

I also think post office invented tracking inf to drive people like me nuts.
I check every morning where my recipient's box has gotten to. I'm waiting for an email from the post office saying "Stop watching the tracking info already! It won't make it get there any faster."

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope my SS's small gift arrives. She did receive the main package, but I hope the little one makes it. I am starting to worry....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

My sister is getting antsy because she has not received her package yet.
I told her some people might be trying to get the package to come close to christmas.
Or the shipper is a lightsider and waiting until the last moment they can to ship.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Me too...I started watching the mail every day after that box left my house (or bugging DH to check the mail while I'm at work).

I also think post office invented tracking inf to drive people like me nuts.
I check every morning where my recipient's box has gotten to. I'm waiting for an email from the post office saying "Stop watching the tracking info already! It won't make it get there any faster."
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has been compuslivly checking tracking info!!!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have also received my gift, but it remains unopened!! The kits have played on, slept on and scratched and sniffed the top of it!! Gonna try to hold off alittle while longer!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wonder if I should start shopping for SS?
Huh. And my recipient is (and this is a hint people) a *gasp!* darksider. If she only know who she was, she wouldn't be very happy.

Of course I'm just kidding

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if I'm more anxiously awaiting my SS package, or for mine to get to its destination to my Santee!!! And to make it worse here? I got home late last night to find a UPS sticker on my door that they'd left a package in the car sitting in my driveway....got all excited, didn't look at the name, ......was only a honeybaked ham from my uncle...sigh!

tomcat38134

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Don't encourage the little hellians
Isabella is bound and determined as it is
She somehow managed to wedge herself between the tree and the SS present tonight...everytime the dogs pass her by she gives throws a hissy fit....I believe she's taken on the role of "guard cat"
...that or she wants it all for herself!

Too funny!
Yes I think they are all on the dark side!

thats gotta be the funniest thing EVER! I can just imagine those lil fur paws, ive got the same problems. Dont ya just love it when they shatter grandpas heirloom ornaments? Ohhh or when they decide to try out the tree to take a poop rather than their boxes? mmmm the smells of xmas.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

I hope my SS's small gift arrives. She did receive the main package, but I hope the little one makes it. I am starting to worry....
Got a PM that she did receive the little gift!

Originally Posted by sarahp

My present is going out tomorrow!

It's coming to me!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I wonder if I should start shopping for SS?
Huh. And my recipient is (and this is a hint people) a *gasp!* darksider. If she only know who she was, she wouldn't be very happy.

Of course I'm just kidding